• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Headed from Norfolk Va to Knoxville Tn with an empty trailer

GreenTJ

I am headed down to Knoxville this weekend. I plan to leave Friday morning. I will have an empty 19ft trailer on the way down, so if anyone needs anything transported down to the Knoxville area let me know. No reason to run with an almost empty truck bed, and a bare trailer. Shoot me a PM if anyone needs **** moved

GreenTJ said:
I am headed down to Knoxville this weekend. I plan to leave Friday morning. I will have an empty 19ft trailer on the way down, so if anyone needs anything transported down to the Knoxville area let me know. No reason to run with an almost empty truck bed, and a bare trailer. Shoot me a PM if anyone needs **** moved

Hopefully you'll post up some pictures of your fully loaded trailer with your newly finished Juggy! Mike is good people and an excellent fella to work with.

Well I will post pictures once I pick the Jeep up. I am now headed down Wednesday of this week. Mike does do great work, and I have no complaints with anything. My Jeep was not ready, so pick up this weekend didn't happen. I don't want to drive down with an empty trailer, I don't want money for transporting a rig, or parts down to Tennessee. We have a small community of wheelers, and helping someone out by dragging a rig on my trailer, or taking parts to someone is no problem. I never know when I am going to need help, so I do this for good karma. I believe in what goes around comes around. With our small community its always worth it