• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heading South for a Bachelor party

Stranger ranger

Hey guys, new to the site here and I'm looking for some ideas. A buddy and me are planning a bachelor party/road trip deal for between now and the middle of May and we would like to make a stop at one of the parks that are well known in the south to hopefully see any of the events on the site calender to watch some bouncin up close and personal, but we don't have any idea on which park to visit. There's going to be roughly 6-8 ppl and we're not haulin any buggies or sidexsides with us so we'd have to travel on foot once there. Are any of the parks spectator friendly? We wouldn't mind walking a little bit but any of the areas that we wheel up north basically require you to have some type of transportation if you want to see anything good. I would figure that it's the same down south but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. thumb.gif

Stranger ranger said:
Hey guys, new to the site here and I'm looking for some ideas. A buddy and me are planning a bachelor party/road trip deal for between now and the middle of May and we would like to make a stop at one of the parks that are well known in the south to hopefully see any of the events on the site calender to watch some bouncin up close and personal, but we don't have any idea on which park to visit. There's going to be roughly 6-8 ppl and we're not haulin any buggies or sidexsides with us so we'd have to travel on foot once there. Are any of the parks spectator friendly? We wouldn't mind walking a little bit but any of the areas that we wheel up north basically require you to have some type of transportation if you want to see anything good. I would figure that it's the same down south but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. thumb.gif

Most parks like HPO, Chocco, MM, WITC, & AOP are spectator friendly & and can be navigated on a dry day in almost anything. The date you come down will dictate which one you go to more than anything. All of the parks down here rock, but some rock WAY harder than the other :****:

You can watch a lot in any kind of car at Harlan there is April fools ride and the big Southern Shine Crawl you can get to at least to the lower rock garden in a Ford focus

Latest posts