• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Healing with Horse Power

BustedKnucklefilms

No this isn't offroad videos but I promise it is worth the watch. Please view it and let me know what you think. I found out about this small Farm in Boldo, AL near Jasper that was doing some amazing things. They were helping children and adults beat their disabilities. It is called EASI - Equines Assisting Special Individuals and that is exactly what they do. They are a non profit organization that needs support both in kind donations as well as volunteers. I promise you if you go, it will change your life. I called them up and told them I wanted to do a video for them. They said that they would love that but had no money to pay for it. I told them I never intended on asking for any and we were off to planning the shoot. This video is what came from a day of filming and a few days of editing. ENJOY.

EASI Equines Assisting Special Indiviuals

Find out more and donate at http://www.EASITRC.org

I plan on eventually doing a big ride that all proceeds go to EASI. It will be called HEALING WITH HORSE POWER.

yea there is another place just like that in talledega. think they also are in with the alabama institute with the deaf and blind.

This is a very good cause. They have 2 poker runs a year also and I try to attend both. thumb.gif

wontwork said:
This is a very good cause. They have 2 poker runs a year also and I try to attend both. thumb.gif

Yessir. If anyone has a motorcycle and wants to ride for a good cause. The event is coming up in a few weeks!

EASI Ride Benefit Poker Run

ride.jpg

The EASI Ride Benefit Poker Run will be held on October 8, 2011, registration begins 11:00am at the Greenhorn Saloon, 5010 Highway 78 E Jasper AL

Stops at Handley’s Western Wear & The Barn in Jasper, The Alabama Rose in Quinton, return to the Greenhorn by 4:00pm for final card, food, fun, and fellowship with an auction, door prizes, and raffle.

Greenhorn Saloon
l-300x225.jpg

Contacts: AC @ 205.275.7732 â€" Greenhorn @ 205.295.2492 â€" Melissa @ 205.275.0025

lowbudgetjunk said:
As always Matt, you never cease to amaze.

I have said it before and I will say it again. For all of those that keep saying this wonderful young man is a self promoting, (insert stupid comments here). Take a look at what he does during his off time from videoing what he loves and think again. This was at least the second "volunteer" work he has done this year that takes up time, money and takes away from day job that I know of.

I can't promise that I can donate yet, my business was maxed out after Joplin, but put me on the back burner for next fiscal year and I'll see if I can scrape up a few dollars to help feed a horse or two.

Thanks for the kind words. I don't let all that nonsense get to me. There isn't a thing I do that I am not proud of. As long as I keep it that way, ill be just fine. :dblthumb: