• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HELP Need Bail Money

Rich

I was notified yesterday, a warrant has been issued for my arrest by the Musculur Dystrophy Association. They will be taking me into custody September 19 and holding me at the McWane Center. This jail must be like Maxwell AFB pretty good accomodations meals etc.. My bail has been set at $2600. How cool would it be if Hardline.com could post the entire bail. This will be reported in the Bham News. The other local club raised more than twice this a few weeks ago. Please feel free to pledge on this post. More details as they become available. Thanks in advance.

Don't screw up my white collar prison with beer. Bring Crown.

I don't have any money, but I can give my time if they need anymore help. I get out of class at 1 that day and don't have to be back 'til 5:30.

braves10and22 said:
I don't have any money, but I can give my time if they need anymore help. I get out of class at 1 that day and don't have to be back 'til 5:30.

Rich, put him on the corner with a cup and bell. :flipoff1:

Thanks for your support. MDA has a way for me to set up a secure web page to raise bail. However, I don't have the computer savvy to do it. Maybe I can impose on my in house expert to do so tomorrow. As soon as it is up I will post a link here. I try to be careful what charities I support and have not worked with MDA before but I received info today that over 77% of each dollar goes to research or equipment and the balance is used for administration and fund raising. Not bad. One of our most popular local charities has administration costs of 93-95%. Pretty lousy. Check out charities to get more bang for your buck. Braves 10 and 22 I can sign you up for an arrest warrant if you like. They will wait until after noon to pick you up and make it as convenient as possible. Let me know.

BamaTJ said:
Wyatt is handing out mad cash these days he might have some left over :flipoff1:
I am f-ing broke! I spent way more than I had thought I would.

EDIT: And I still need a trailer!

Tomorrow is the 19th. Send money ASAP. Still short of goal and no help from Hardline yet.

Is your goal $2600 by the 25th? And you have $45 now?

I threw in a $20. Guess no beer for me this weekend.

I just did the same thing a few months ago with Mike from the 4x4Rockshop.... MDA must be making made cash this year !! 8)

Its a very good cause. I had a second cousin die from that **** and its a horrible thing to watch someone deteriorate at such a young age. :'(