• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

here comes dipers

This is terrifying and heart wrenching. Mine was only in a state that had us worried for about a day and it was agony. You guys have been on edge for what must seem like an eternity :-\
We will all talk to the Big Man tomorrow and ask for his guidance and help. I'm sure everything will go to plan, doctors normally give you worst case scenario.

Sheep you hit it on the head. She is a week old and it seems like years. I wish this on no parent for any reason.

Mom and me are doing a project to keep our sanity. So if yall will post up where yall live so we can mark where all the prayers are coming from. Thanks again
matt

Really nervous this morning. Ready to get it over with. Just want to take my lil girl home. I will update when they take her back

Sorry to hear about all the problems you are having and hope the best for you and your family.

They are through with the heart surgery. But she is in critical condition because of her lung. the next 12 to 24 hour are really important

Ok now that i am sitting down. She is still in bad shape. Her lungs are in rough shape. she had a hymerage in her lungs during surgey. That combined with her being early is not good. They said that the next 12 hous are very serious. So please dont stop praying. God has brought her to far to let her down now. Yea though i walk through the valley of death. I will cear no evil. For thou are with me