• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired high steer arms, clocking ring, battery boxes

rlsjeep

Dana 60 BTF high steer arms. $125 shipped

NP205 clocking ring, has 3 mounting patterns, $100 Shipped

BTF Battery Box. I have 2 $30 each shipped

TH350 chrome oil pan, $25 shipped

I accept paypal. I have pictures of all parts if youd like to see them. My email is [email protected]

I have received a complaint that one, possibly two people have not received their parts. To those that purchased, have you received anything, or any communication.

To the original poster, please update the status of people getting their parts.

JohnG
Admin.

I sent Paypal for the second battery box on January 29 after emailing R. L. Stanley, who said that battery box number 2 was available for purchase.

I received a PM yesterday from someone else who purchased an item from this seller asking if I had received my goods. I informed him of my situation and gave him my cell number. I then emailed R. L. asking about the status of my box. Chris - the buyer - called me today to discuss. Thanks for calling!

R. L. Stanley responded to my email today apologizing for the delay citing family issues and weather delays (snow and ice, I guess) but that the part had shipped. I replied via email requesting tracking number or some way to confirm that the part had shipped.

I will update when something changes on my end :popcorn:

R. L. emailed a tracking number today. Shows my stuff should arrive this week :woot: