• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Thanks guys .. I never play games on my phone . Since I am out on leave I have been wearing this game out . I am on it as much as hardline. :****:

RandysMJ said:
June dog and kellbones broke into 19 secs on the daily! :eek:

Hate the new daily! Already want a new one! Lol

Just broke into the 39's on this daily. Is every run you all make your jeeps best run? If I place in the top 4 it's always a personal best run. You :JRich: can tap the **** out of a screen. :smoke:

7ad61127565d75ea0864964299d67657.jpg

Got to at least wait on Tony to beat that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be a dang slacker or not spend enough time on the crapper. I feel like I play all the time and haven't been able to max out a single vehicle.

The Luke said:
I must be a dang slacker or not spend enough time on the crapper. I feel like I play all the time and haven't been able to max out a single vehicle.
I pretty much only play enough to get the chests opening, I don't need to waste time on more ****, so I try to 30sec vid open the 3 hour ones, if I have a 3 counting down and can't ad vid out if it and a 6, 8, 12 or 24 comes up, I diamond out of the 3 and start that count then go back to work. Always have a chest counting to give you money. Race the 10x wins race that comes around every day and other than that I don't race. You don't gain money by racing or adventuring like you could in the old game, at least not an appreciable amount.