• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy **** Look At This 30 Spline Axle!

Looks like someone took a torch to it and sent it to you as a joke. Melting point of 4130 is 2600 deg F.

Yes its true, Odie an I left Sat. night about 7pm. They was just getting started. Rigs flying up an down in the parking lot inbetween all the campers trying to do wheelies drunker than **** so we just went home.

I wondered if something had happened also, we saw you packing up to leave and thought maybe you were just moving out of the fray. I had wanted to talk with you, but was always running around then you left, I'll give you a call.

Jason, It was nice talking with you and the others at the camp site.

I think that someone had a good idea.

The warranty is against breakage. It isn't broke. If he can put it back in and run it until it breaks, then maybe. I don't think anyone could get it back into a housing.

(Just kidding, this is a joke. There is no way that this is a warranty issue)

bobby you find out what happen to that axle shaft ?:eeek:

The person that damaged that axle jumped there rig and broke the knuckle.....was drunk and didnt notice the damage and drove it back to camp at the sand dunes. Thats what i heard.

The person that damaged that axle jumped there rig and broke the knuckle.....was drunk and didnt notice the damage and drove it back to camp at the sand dunes. Thats what i heard.

should we call you for any questions on longfield products or should I talk to Bobby Im confused who sells this product and has ran it before:rolleyes:

Latest posts