• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hope does Exist!!!!

Rjhoward32006

There are still good hearted people in this country!! I do not know if this person is a member here or if anyone knows him but I feel as shout out is due. While riding in May I lost my girlfriends 32gig ipod touch out of the buggy. We looked for quite a while and couldn't find it so we gave up. This past sunday, a guy name Bobby Underwood contacted us and said that he had found it the day before and wanted our address to ship it back to us. I was so amazed that he had found it in the first place, and utterly thrilled that he was an honest person and wanted to send it back. And after spending two months outside in the rain and moisture it still works. He said they had seen a couple snakes out earlier in the weekend so they were keeping an eye on the ground when out of the vehicle and apparently it was laying underneath a ledge or rock. Anyhow, this guy rocks and I can't thank him enough. The wheeling community really is like a big family and I've never met a more honest group of guys.

Couple of years ago my wife lost her purse in New Orleans while visiting her brother. I was still at home and she called me squalling and I was set to drive down there the next morning to bring her the spare keys. That night she got a message on Facebook from a man who said he found her purse in the middle of the road and wanted to return it. She had set it on top of the car while loading her bags after shopping and forgot it. The man and his wife had her meet them at their church the next morning and returned it with EVERYTHING still in it. I was shocked to say the least.

Re:

Bobby is a great guy, he is the guy that puts on Crawling for Reid at AOP.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

In Florida 6,7 years ago my wallet fell out of my pocket sitting at a bar on the beach, $2,300 in cash and my cards in it. I left and went back to our room and a waiter/bus guy found my wallet and gave it to my father in law that was sitting at the same table.Very honest move.

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Bobby is a great guy, he is the guy that puts on Crawling for Reid at AOP.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk
Im guilty of not reading all the post Pumkin before posting :****:

RockHales said:
Bobby is a good guy, I'm sure some of you know this little guy http://crawlingforreid.com bobby is his uncle,great bunch of folks.

Btw OP, you claim to ride with a guy name Trucker?

Ole trucker yes yes he is a good friend. Stephen i was with him in my blue buggy when we saw you at aop not long ago.

I missed crawling for reid last year, i'm sure there will be another and i'll make sure I am there to support his cause.