• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How do you adapt

skipnrocks

I have a gm 3.8. I need to add a return line on the fuel injection and I don't recognize how to do it. The tube has a plastic fitting about an inch back from the mouth so it doesn't look like the quick connect I use on the fuel pump works there. Any ideas?

Can you post a pic of what you're talking about? I'm not real familiar with the 3.8 stuff. Does your fuel rail only have one connection? You may need a separate regulator and your return would go from there back to the tank.

I was wondering if the Corvette regulator might work on those. If you're adapting the rails to AN fittings I recommend not using the push on adapters. I've seen a lot of them fail. They make a threaded type that works a lot better.

SBJeepn said:
That's perfect. Thanks

Photobucket ruined a lot of the thread, but there's still a ton of info. Post 50 shows the connectors. There was another post but the pics are gone. If there's anything I can help with hit me up. I've built two of them and know a smidgen about them. I can send pics of whatever you need from mine.

Latest posts