• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

how fast is a stock 1000rzr?

Re: Re: how fast is a stock 1000rzr?

Faster than an afro in a pulpwood truck chasin the welfare man!!!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

They are pretty fast I've had one to 75 on the speedo? I'd say would prob do 175mph pretty easy! Definately fast enough to get you to the scene of the crash fast enough if you've never drove anything that fast! Go test drive one! :flipgotcha:

al1tonyota said:
They are pretty fast I've had one to 75 on the speedo? I'd say would prob do 175mph pretty easy! Definately fast enough to get you to the scene of the crash fast enough if you've never drove anything that fast! Go test drive one! :flipgotcha:

Weak. Ive had my lil 800 that fast.

drycreekjeep said:
thanks for the info!! they will not let u stretch one out at the dealership. plus they are hard to keep in stock I reckon.
What kinda answer were you looking for? What kinds of sxs have you driven so I can compare?

Who really cares how fast it goes top end speed? How fast it accelerates is what matters. Most people rarely get above 70 unless they are on a long road or something.

Its quick enough to get you in trouble before you know it if you've never driven anything fast... The power to weigh ratio is about the same as a lot of door slammer drag cars :driving: they are a blast