• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How To Train a Dog to Attack by Hand Signals

BPINAZ

Does anyone know how to train a dog to attack on command with simple hand signals? I just learned that my daughter's fiance is coming home for Christmas with her.......how sweet, I want him to feel welcomed........ :flipgotcha:

Now, don't want him to get completely chewed up, just a few snips to let him know he could be chewed up.....know what I mean? Just a little something to keep him in line.

Anyone else on HL gonna be in the same situation for Christmas?

yeah I am going through a similar situation, got engaged to this hot little piece and going to her parents place over Christmas, she says her daddy is a real asshole with a mean dog :stir:

infamous1 said:
yeah I am going through a similar situation, got engaged to this hot little piece and going to her parents place over Christmas, she says her daddy is a real asshole with a mean dog :stir:

:rolf:

infamous1 said:

Haha, funny. My dog is mean as hell.....just ask the neighbors...LOL

I'm getting a Ruger Precision Rifle in .308 for Christmas........I'll need some help sighting it in......someone's gotta go down range and swap out targets...lol

Wanna borrow my dog? youll have to be responsible for any legal fees. Just had a 20k settlement to some dumb ass that was at my shop when he shouldnt have been. Dog allegedly ripped his nutsack open and spilled the beans....

It takes a smart dog that watches your every move! I doubt you'll have time before Christmas! lol I've been teaching mine just the simple stuff I'm figuring out he's not very smart! The one thing I have been able to teach him is he best keep all four feet on the ground! No jumping :****:

offroadr1 said:
Wanna borrow my dog? youll have to be responsible for any legal fees. Just had a 20k settlement to some dumb ass that was at my shop when he shouldnt have been. Dog allegedly ripped his nutsack open and spilled the beans....

Damn!! $20k? You know, it's jacked up that some asshat can break into a place and get injured in the process, then file a law suit against the owner.

I've got a better idea......I'll have Uncle Brad come over......my crazy as all hell redneck buddy, former Marine Infantry (I was too, but in the Army cause I could spell my name correctly)

Dogs master throws the stick, dog just sits there master fetches stick and says Ima gonna show you this one more time master throws stick, dog lays down master fetches the stick throws it in the trash and calls the dog stupid. Same dog sleeps at the foot of masters bed, eats before his master eats and gets the door opened for him any time he wants but the dog is stupid???? RTR

mna0121 said:
Dogs master throws the stick, dog just sits there master fetches stick and says Ima gonna show you this one more time master throws stick, dog lays down master fetches the stick throws it in the trash and calls the dog stupid. Same dog sleeps at the foot of masters bed, eats before his master eats and gets the door opened for him any time he wants but the dog is stupid???? RTR
Damn - I woulda thought you were smarter than that :Joc: