• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $1,500.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

kevin f said:
Kevin Thomas won in a 2wd chaindrive buggy. I was kind off shocked at the way people looked down on his rig like it was junk. I heard wes tell him when he went to try the bounty hill that he had laid him a highway down to climb. Well in my view if it was a highway why didnt it get climbed. Oh and by the way Kevin destroyed the buggy on the bounty hill. After the show was over a couple of us went and climbed the comp hill and smoked it as fas or faster than kevin.
if y'all were so fast then why didn't yall enter the race? Why are you speaking for Kevin if you knew all of them you would know everyone was just playing around cuttin jokes but you took it to heart :'( Everyone goes out there to have fun and you wanna talk **** about the rock bouncers :flipgotcha if you can't take a joke just stay at home and don't talk **** if your not gonna do anything but sit back and watch the show when everyone's around but your a bad ass on the computer when your fingers are doin the driving :flipoff1:

FroggF350 said:
Just copy and paste whats in the address bar when you watch it on you tube.

I know what hill that is, it looked very "climbable" tha last time we were at HPO. We talked about using it as a comp hill for our last event there, but didnt seem too spectator friendly. Its a NASTY climb for sure, and could turn out bad if you rolled off it the wrong way. Thanks for posting the videos!

The address bar is the part I have been missing. I have been copying the share link. Thanks man. And I would hate to see that hill in the comp but I be there if you decide to.

Lay beating his buggy like it owes him rent at the HPO Hillclimb

Rollinon44z said:
if y'all were so fast then why didn't yall enter the race? Why are you speaking for Kevin if you knew all of them you would know everyone was just playing around cuttin jokes but you took it to heart :'( Everyone goes out there to have fun and you wanna talk **** about the rock bouncers :flipgotcha if you can't take a joke just stay at home and don't talk **** if your not gonna do anything but sit back and watch the show when everyone's around but your a bad ass on the computer when your fingers are doin the driving :flipoff1:
:popcorn: We came to this with full intetion of entering it, but after Kevin showed up then i knew I had no shot. Im not gunna destroy my rig on a hill when I know I cant win. I prolly would have took 2nd though. flashemifyougotem :cougar: :flipgotcha:

kevin f said:
:popcorn: We came to this with full intetion of entering it, but after Kevin showed up then i knew I had no shot. Im not gunna destroy my rig on a hill when I know I cant win. I prolly would have took 2nd though. flashemifyougotem :cougar: :flipgotcha:
Yeah you would have got 2nd no problem.

Boys I"ll just tell ya if my throttle cable hadn't broke I would have smoked all ya'll ass,had a good time,it's all fun.

Tim I had a great time watching you guys, anyone that looked at that hill would have known a 2wd buggy with 31 inch v treads didnt stand a chance. Me taking 2nd place was a joke, I didnt have enough to run with you guys. :dunno:

Bronco Buster said:
Chris smith went up that hill with 31" v treads at SRRS when it was fresh and loose. He had a great time.
That hill looks nothing like it did that day I promise you. I went over and climbed it that evening and it was no easy task, had to be pulled over the top because the ruts was so deep. All four tires was off the ground. booyang booyang booyang booyang booyang