• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

i know this was a rock bouncer event , but what about them 2-wheel drive rock sliders that went up them hills? :dunno:

CSmith said:
i know this was a rock bouncer event , but what about them 2-wheel drive rock sliders that went up them hills? :dunno:
You were only about 3 seconds slower than Bobby Tanner on that 2nd hill... You would have been #2 if yuo would have entered the race...

yeah, those rail jobs put on a hell of a show. Wanted to see all of em on the MX track.

With that kind of time on the hill, I bet he could have placed high over all with a fast run on the MX track. I figure the rails handle high speed turns better.

Had a blast this weekend, my first trip to HPO, and first time around some serious machines.

Will deffently be at the Summertown SRRS!

Steele3 said:
Will deffently be at the Summertown SRRS!

Speaking of Summertown/WITC, I noticed your website had this posted for the address:

Wheelin in the Country - Summertown TN
128 Anderson Creek Rd
Rockton,PA 15856
USA

instead of this:

Wheelin in the country - Summertown, TN
128 Anderson Creek Rd
Summertown,TN 38483
USA

FroggF350 said:
Is it on the SRRS site? I can find it...

Yeah I clicked on the SRRS homepage. Clicked over on the calendar of upcoming events on the buggy section and that was the address given there.

Re: Re: HPO - $10,000 Overall SRRS Rock Bouncer Event #2 - June 16, 2012

Great event and it seemed to be very well run, The event made the drive from Florida well worth it. Keep it up guys!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I had a great time this weekend!!!! Good to hang out with old friends and meet some new ones. :)

The SRRS crew and all the racers put on one heck of a show! Thankyou, Keep it up, we love it!!!!! :dblthumb:

I really enjoyed visiting Hawk Pride for the first time. Very nice place with friendly staff and great facilities. Loved the food concessions also!!!! :eat:

I am looking forward to the next race, cant wait!!!!

Bronco Buster said:
I think the Yoke broke and pogo sticked the drive shaft. The Atlas was in good shape till then just my opinion.

Snapshot56-18-20128-35AM.png

I think you are right after seeing the picture you took, we have already got her fixed, thanks

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who came out for this event. SRRS did a great job, thanks guys. Special thanks to everyone for posting up the videos, not being able to watch any of the hill climbs I rely on your videos to see what all I missed. Thanks again!

LymannRea said:
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who came out for this event. SRRS did a great job, thanks guys. Special thanks to everyone for posting up the videos, not being able to watch any of the hill climbs I rely on your videos to see what all I missed. Thanks again!

Hey man it was good to meet you, see y'all soon