• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Christmas Toy Ride - November 15-17, 2013

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Hawk Pride is having a ride to benefit the local kids for Christmas. This has been a great ride and charity event in the past.

November 15 - 17, 2013. doing is early to not conflict with other parks toy rides. Plan to attend

gdf said:
going to try to use this ride as a shake down run...and its for a good cause !!!!!! :dblthumb:

Second shake down run for me. molaugh

We need to put the wimmins in the RZR or Cat with a shitload of tools! (I need a bigger trailer.) :****:

Draco said:
Second shake down run for me. molaugh

We need to put the wimmins in the RZR or Cat with a shitload of tools! (I need a bigger trailer.) :****:

yep for real !!!! im gonna be down to the wire if im going to make it or not

Hey Y'all !!!! First off I've really missed seeing everyone at HPO. I apologize for not being more active about the upcoming Toy Run. If you don't know my wife Hollie was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma which is a cancer of her Lymphnodes. Since her diagnosis getting her through this fight is where my head has been. I'm counting on you guy's to pick up my slack and make this Toy Run the biggest yet at HPO. I want to thank you all in advance for all your doing and all y'all did last year. I look forward to seeing everyone on the 16th, I'll be there causing trouble if nothing happens. Again thanks and GOD BLESS!!!!!

LymannRea said:
Hey Y'all !!!! First off I've really missed seeing everyone at HPO. I apologize for not being more active about the upcoming Toy Run. If you don't know my wife Hollie was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma which is a cancer of her Lymphnodes. Since her diagnosis getting her through this fight is where my head has been. I'm counting on you guy's to pick up my slack and make this Toy Run the biggest yet at HPO. I want to thank you all in advance for all your doing and all y'all did last year. I look forward to seeing everyone on the 16th, I'll be there causing trouble if nothing happens. Again thanks and GOD BLESS!!!!!

Lyman, hate to hear about your wife. keep fighting and stay strong. I really miss our talks. I have already made plans to go to Choccolocco next weekend, as I had not heard anybody talk about the ride. Text me your address, and I'll send you $100 to go buy toys.

It was super slickery out there today- I had a blast!
Thanks everyone for coming out in spite of the wet weather.

super slickery for sure, looked like paula dean used a truck load of butter on the whole park :****:

Nasty for sure but it was for a good cause and I had a great time even though the weather wasnt the best. Once I figure out my youtube password ill post up a couple vids

heres a couple pics i was able to get....

4E2A23FE-5E28-4CB9-9BB2-2482A520566D-1044-0000022B5289AA7C_zps53eca1b7.jpg

742309B4-63AE-44E2-88DB-242C65991668-1044-0000022B5FC07737_zpsed89fdf4.jpg

Had a blast today!!!!!

Awesome videos joc

Wished I could have got there earlier than 1:30 but oh we'll glad I got to show up for a great cause

Latest posts