• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

pholmann said:

PT is too much like work, I can't wear the boot under a work boot, and I turned down pain killers for the anti-inflammatories. I've felt 100% better just using and abusing it at work, reckon that's PT enough. And don't hate on my vagina. If you had one you'd just put Pez and coins and **** in it anyways.

5BrothersFabrication said:
PT is too much like work, I can't wear the boot under a work boot, and I turned down pain killers for the anti-inflammatories. I've felt 100% better just using and abusing it at work, reckon that's PT enough. And don't hate on my vagina. If you had one you'd just put Pez and coins and **** in it anyways.

You would have healed a lot faster if It had just broken. I don't wish either on you, but personally, I would have taken the break and some crutches any day.

Calling Bebop for the winching thread. I talked more winching tech with that guy than anyone else in my entire life, minus a week long course I took on cranes and derricks back in my industrial construction days. That guy straight gets winching better than anyone else I have ever talked to.

tallnate said:
The group of rowdies I was with (myself included) had a total blast on this ride. We rode all day long on Saturday, came back at dark for some bbq and then hit the trails again until almost 5am. The trip home was a bit of a struggle but it was worth it. Hate that I didn't run into more of you guys on the trails and get a chance to shake some hands. Looking forward to the next Hardline ride. thumb.gif

X2 I had a great time. Saturday night ride was EPIC!!!! BBQ, race track, trail riding till 5am. Don't get much better! Hawk Pride is a AWESOME park and I can't wait to go back!

Would have liked to meet more folks of the forum. I agree that there needs to be some sort of gathering/ meet and greet/ call it what you want. Everyone I did meet were cool folks!

lowbudgetjunk said:
Calling Bebop for the winching thread. I talked more winching tech with that guy than anyone else in my entire life, minus a week long course I took on cranes and derricks back in my industrial construction days. That guy straight gets winching better than anyone else I have ever talked to.

Working on something to present real quick what we do in Europe and answer questions you guys might have. I haven't find a winching thread here though

wizzo said:
Would have liked to meet more folks of the forum. I agree that there needs to be some sort of gathering/ meet and greet/ call it what you want. Everyone I did meet were cool folks!

Damn I gave away free fresh funnel cakes if that don't get people to gather around I don't know what will. Bunch of fatties...

I missed that. I may have been out at cougar town bar and grill under the rock with 5bros and muddin. Man was there some female predators in there. If I was a single man I could've surely taken home some dried up cougar snatch. :rolf:

Eddyj said:
Damn I gave away free fresh funnel cakes if that don't get people to gather around I don't know what will. Bunch of fatties...

Yes you did and I had enough soup cooked for at least 84 people.

Won't work I talked to you right before I started cooking. I came over on my rhino. Am i correct? Just trying to put names with faces.

Eddyj said:
Won't work I talked to you right before I started cooking. I came over on my rhino. Am i correct? Just trying to put names with faces.

You are correct.