• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Man,
Y'all have fun, wish I was goin!! I'm stuck in Messico until tomorrow eve and been away from home for 10 days...
Anyway post lots of pics. Someone slap piper and kush for me :drinkers:

Re: Re: HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

creepycrawly said:
Anyone got a trail report? How muddy is the place?
We had a lot of rain the past two days. I would count on mud!

What are the chances of one of you folks with a cabin letting me park my pooch in there inside his crate part of the day? I'd be willing to pay...he will be locked up and doesn't eff stuff up and doesn't smell...

d0173cd10828259f7507bb51cf72ca02.jpg
stop and go in Nashville

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

zukimaster said:
Yall boys will get to see what your tow rig is made of when you turn off hwy 72 and head up that mountain to the park!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Truth. Better be in when you turn off of 72. may be the biggest hill some of them climb all weekend.

creepycrawly said:
What are the chances of one of you folks with a cabin letting me park my pooch in there inside his crate part of the day? I'd be willing to pay...he will be locked up and doesn't eff stuff up and doesn't smell...

Yes it can stay with us.

rapidrob said:
So who has the red jeep with hi-lift jack on the hood, white ford tow rig? Just cruising through Cullman heading to HPO.......You sure do know how to make someone jealous who is stuck at work! ::)

That was me. I was waiting at lowbudgetjunk s house at 10 ready to go.

Re:

What are you pansies towing with?? Ferds? Didn't even see no hill! Well my bed for the weekend is sitting in Atlanta ( try not to get any buttrape juice on it guys!!) So we headded to a motel!! See y'all in the morning!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

ExpensiveDreams said:
Yes it can stay with us.

Awesome. Thank you. He will be with me most of the day, but I'd just like to have the option to stash him somewhere and give him a break from riding.

Re:

infamous1 said:
What are you pansies towing with?? Ferds? Didn't even see no hill! Well my bed for the weekend is sitting in Atlanta ( try not to get any buttrape juice on it guys!!) So we headded to a motel!! See y'all in the morning!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Absofuckinlutely and I bet I won't notice a hill. :driving:

Re:

pholmann said:
Absofuckinlutely and I bet I won't notice a hill. :driving:

Hahaha! Me either. Mostly because I don't come from that direction. I almost want to go see it because I've heard so much about it. But the jeep is still down so the cummins definitely won't break a sweat with just the rzr.