• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hill Climb Competition - $1,000.00 - March 10, 2012

I guess constructive criticism is not welcome here anymore...

It could have been handled better, and I'm sure it will next time.
The rest of the comp went over great, and was very entertaining as well as handled with great professionalism.
My respect goes out to every one of you guys who put your safety and wallet on the line to put on a great show for the crowd. :dblthumb:

Miss leading nerd... really... :gtfo:

Okay on to our regular scheduled program, Wes getting WILD!!! booyang Where's the video, Please?

CheapJ7 said:
I guess constructive criticism is not welcome here anymore...

That is not correct. We are always looking to take it to the next level. If the park did not have the heavy equipment, it would have taken a lot longer.

That slo-mo footage is brutal.

CheapJ7 said:
Great comp! lots of good action.

My only critisism would be the Ethan Tanner extraction. That took waaaaay longer than it should have.
No recovery vehicle at the top. 20 guys trying to direct operations, An apparently incabable bulldozier, and the track hoe was 2 miles away, blocked in by parked cars, and wouldn't start... When It did start the guy operating it was painful to watch.

Other than that.. :drinkers:

Good Job with crowd control and safety as well John. A few buggies almost got out of hand (Wes Kean) :driving:
I'll take 20 of my buddys helping me "extract" a buggy that it damaged that bad anyday. Helps when someone can see all the corners up close instead of you looking on from behind the barriers trying to judge how it should be done and how fast. Thanks for your input but have some respect for the competitors and the for the park if our sport inconviences your timeline go watch ice skating or something.

BEATIN35S said:
I'll take 20 of my buddys helping me "extract" a buggy that it damaged that bad anyday. Helps when someone can see all the corners up close instead of you looking on from behind the barriers trying to judge how it should be done and how fast. Thanks for your input but have some respect for the competitors and the for the park if our sport inconviences your timeline go watch ice skating or something.

Well played. :dblthumb:

Sorry cheapj7 for trying to give you a show but accidentally breaking worse than expecting but in my own defense no one asked you to stay and watch them pull me out and thanks to hpo for getting me out with Their equipment and thanks to everyone who helped put it on :dblthumb:

ole orange said:
Sorry cheapj7 for trying to give you a show but accidentally breaking worse than expecting but in my own defense no one asked you to stay and watch them pull me out and thanks to hpo for getting me out with Their equipment and thanks to everyone who helped put it on :dblthumb:

laughing1

ole orange said:
I appreciate the show all of you give. Each of you put on the line to do so. Keep them coming :dblthumb:

BEATIN35S said:
ole orange said:

well said from both of you. always gotta be a pooper at every party :flipoff1:

We spent all weekend there enjoyed the show very much . The speed at which they hit the hills is amazing.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I don't know who's idea is what to use the concrete barricades but Thanks! :dblthumb:

Mark said he had some available, it was my decision to have them moved to the hill for a barrier.

Thanks.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Mark said he had some available, it was my decision to have them moved to the hill for a barrier.

Thanks.

You the Man John G. Your help with Safety will make the growth of the sport a lot easier. thumb.gif
The announcements and theme music were awesome too! I hope SRRS is taking notes!

Here is our playlist with all of the runs from Hawk Pride.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1BC58F5F7094689

Had a good time. It is a freaking long drive for me, but was worth it. This is a park with some tuff climbs.

Latest posts