• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Toy Run - December 4-6, 2015

39a0c40cbe242bcbf3cee906fe3daee1.jpg

We had a blast! I appreciate all the guys who helped get me going! Rewire the whole dang fan system and forget the loose ground wire :'( :spin: good thing there was some very wise folks there, and Piper to get me going :driving:

Had a blast!! So did my daughter first time I have ever let her drive my buggy! https://youtu.be/81428aYG6Qg

We had a great time meeting and riding with everyone yesterday, can't wait to go back.

8166eb09e5f9c11e45161625cc338181.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

kevinhumphrey said:
Had a blast!! So did my daughter first time I have ever let her drive my buggy! https://youtu.be/81428aYG6Qg

pretty cool. my daughter started my truggy when she was 10yo. she's now 16 and can't wait to get her behind the wheel of the buggy :smoke:

Re:

First time I've seen anyone come off viper, you can get turned around at the end of couple different ways to go.

Too bad no one video you going up too easy backwards in the razor.

I had actually came off it a couple times earlier so I had given her my line she surprised me pretty good. And the deal with the razor it didn't look that bad to me but I was to the bottom of the cooler so I guess that will be my explanation!! Again we had a blast yesterday good to meet a couple of you other guys as well.

ROKTOY829 said:
Too bad no one video you going up too easy backwards in the razor.

kevinhumphrey said:
I had actually came off it a couple times earlier so I had given her my line she surprised me pretty good. And the deal with the razor it didn't look that bad to me but I was to the bottom of the cooler so I guess that will be my explanation!! Again we had a blast yesterday good to meet a couple of you other guys as well.
Man you didn't miss a beat! Before we could even laugh at the joke, you were headed up that dude like it was nothing! Made me feel less like a hill killer though. It was awesome meeting and riding with yall.