• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

http://www.westgaoffroadpark.com/

Thanks for the comments guy's. I do like to wheel. It don't matter who's park I'm at. My park is paid for and I don't use the money made for income. It more of a jester to the wheeling community. I had a place that had rocks unlike any other and wanted to share them with everyone. I hope it grows and gets better, and I think it will. Parks are great no matter where they are, besides it is the crowd of friends you form that makes it fun. If I go to my place, it's all work for me with little play. If I go to Morris MNT or Grey Rock, or wherever it's all play. I get to cook up some of my wrap concoctions and share them with friends and it's all good.

rock yuppie said:
Thanks for the comments guy's. I do like to wheel. It don't matter who's park I'm at. My park is paid for and I don't use the money made for income. It more of a jester to the wheeling community. I had a place that had rocks unlike any other and wanted to share them with everyone. I hope it grows and gets better, and I think it will. Parks are great no matter where they are, besides it is the crowd of friends you form that makes it fun. If I go to my place, it's all work for me with little play. If I go to Morris MNT or Grey Rock, or wherever it's all play. I get to cook up some of my wrap concoctions and share them with friends and it's all good.

You are so right, Bob. I like to go to other places just because I don't have to work, and the different scenery is really nice, too. thumb.gif

MMountain said:
You are so right, Bob. I like to go to other places just because I don't have to work, and the different scenery is really nice, too. thumb.gif

What, you take up hiking, seeing you are RIGLESS :flipoff1:

i think i will go opening weekend to see what they have to offer since its only 15 min. from the house

Yea man ,i went home I-20 yesterday and got off at exit 26 ,and if we have our info correct ,that place will be only be 8 miles from I-20 !!
Thankfully not near HIRAM !!
and from my house it is 8.5 miles !
I guess that I could brush up on my manners,leave my beer cooler at home,wear decent clothes ,and try to behave for one day at a time.......
.....for some good ridin .........CLOSE TO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

zukiscott said:
Yea man ,i went home I-20 yesterday and got off at exit 26 ,and if we have our info correct ,that place will be only be 8 miles from I-20 !!
Thankfully not near HIRAM !!
and from my house it is 8.5 miles !
I guess that I could brush up on my manners,leave my beer cooler at home,wear decent clothes ,and try to behave for one day at a time.......
.....for some good ridin .........CLOSE TO HOME!!!!!!!!!!
dont conform!!!!

Well I may not have too,just found out that the mulberry location was CRAP also!!!
and the new area ......NOW........is somewhere ....out 278 hwy ?????
Out where most of the land is WMA , & aint NOBODY ridin on that land !!!!
But anyway,I,m over it man. I have HAD IT with this bullshit!
Yall call me if the damn place actually opens up...................

I want to be the first sumbitch to go through their freakin BIGFOOT sightseeing trail :flipoff1:

Easy, Eeeeeasy. Settle down there huleo. Man your age can't take that kinda stress. That could cause a heart attack and lead to soft peter at bad times on good nights. molaugh I talked to the people that own the land off Mulberry Rock this morning and they said they had not been contacted by anyone about the property for that use, but I did find out that even though it is a great price, it would not be worth putting a park on because it has some very good zoning densities that you could not get these days. Plus the road frontage is 18 acres of Commercial that is set up to be subdivided.
Reading their comments on Southern Jeeps, the guy stated that some one had drove to the property from down around Atlanta and that it was four land the whole way except for the last two miles. That would put it off 278 toward Rockmart. He also stated to someone on a forum that they would be six miles from the park at 278 and 61, and that the property has a shop on it and a nice bridge of some sort. Apparently a few folks have seen the ground already because he has mentioned it in other post. So maybe it will come to pass. He's probably trying to keep it a secret location until he can get the deal signed. Sound like he is trying to do a one year lease then purchase later :dunno: well just have to wait and see.

OKOKOKOKOKK

I'm the guy opening the park!

1. The rules are set for INSURANCE. "Its just like speeding down the hwy when you get pulled over its up to the cop to fine you." Take its how you want.

2. I am still in the paper work stages the only hang up right now is the land covenant the owner had.

3. The pics were taken off of google pics i talked to speeding, and told him i will tke them off. I just needed some pics for the site till we have are first ride. The mud pic is mine from the mud ride @ weslys.
4. Mulberry rock road was the first location but we fell threw on the price. 4 mill is hard for me to take on right now.

5.Your not going to just drive around and find it. Its by the new AIRPORT!

6. The two guys that seen the land are helping me with the EPA part of it.

any more Q's just ask.

Thanks Jason

Welcome to the board. You CAN use the picture of my Purple Jeep at Summertown, that is not a RickyB photo. There is no need to remove it from your site. Good luck at getting this open. Hope we can all come and ride there at one time, that way, you can either welcome us all back or run us off all at once :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Welcome to the board. You CAN use the picture of my Purple Jeep at Summertown, that is not a RickyB photo. There is no need to remove it from your site. Good luck at getting this open. Hope we can all come and ride there at one time, that way, you can either welcome us all back or run us off all at once :flipoff1:

ou will see that i'm very easy to get along with.

s10me said:
how the parking look, John G has a double wide on wheels and i have a school bus
who cares... i can take mine through the drive thru at taco bell.... yall need some driving skills...

We are all excited to see the park opening. I own Mountain Side Off Road park in Gadsden, but live in Hiram. I plan to be at your opening ride. If you need any help, I will be more than willing to help all I can. I am not against any park. I will ride them all and bring folks to you. It's a sport that I really enjoy. Lets face it, if people lost interest in my park tomorrow, I would still have the land with some killer obstacles and could lease it out to the hunting clubs for what I make on it now with out having to pick up trash after every ride. But I don't think that would happen any time soon.