• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

http://www.westgaoffroadpark.com/

HOLY CRAP , now I can finally CALM DOWN ! Thanks for postin the info here Jason! I,m Scott Prince and had done wrote the whole thing off as a, BIGFOOT SIGHTING ,proud to hear it,s fo real!
The direction,s foul up had me dizzy, but around the new airport sounds good to me,I know them hills & roads very well .
I live on Pleasant Grove rd. 1 mile from 101,so i will be very close to your park.
it,s good that youre near the air port on that side of 278 ,the WMA is mostly on the north side of 278 along there!

Man you picked a good forum to post up on ,best damn forum on the internet far as i,m concerned, you will get MUCH support & coverage from here!!
I,m VERY excited to have a park close to home,if you need any kind of help cuttin trails & stuff let me know.....,but I DON,T do no gate sittin , parkin lot duty, or cookin crap :****:

Also what about camping???
Man Bobs place is open this weekend,I,m gonna be there cuttin in some trails ,load up that jeep & come hang with us if you aint workin at youre place,or goin to GRAY ROCK !
OK, I,ll SHUT UP now , good luck getting it all started............REMEMBER..........

.............IF YOU BUILD IT ....THEY WILL COME.............

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Welcome to the board. You CAN use the picture of my Purple Jeep at Summertown, that is not a RickyB photo. There is no need to remove it from your site. :

That's awful big of you JohnG since the Rig no longer exists. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Thank you for posting up Jason, as you can see the interweb rumor mill works fast and is usually all negativity. :wtflol:

We always welcome new parks and want to support you guys. I truly feel ORV Parks are going to be the only thing that keeps our sport alive so I intend to visit every dang one of them I can as often as I can ! :dblthumb: All of us here in the SE are lucky to have all you guys running and opening park's. Most places in the US you gotta travel to far to justify wheeling at our level !

No problem Jason. Hopefully my schedule will allow for it. Dreaming about four wheeling and working at the same time is wearing me out. I shoild have been born rich, instead I am the poster child for broke ass americans.

on 3 said:
Thanks Bob for coming out today and helping me with the Trail. And i look foward meeting with you aging thursday.

so Bob, can you give up any info on where this is, and what it's like? or were you sworn to secrecy? is there any rock???

I talked to Jason tonight, and I can not tell you where the land is that he is looking at because I told him I would not and I am a man of my word. He did tell me that and issue has came up about a DARTER. These are small sucker fish that are on the endangered list. Once they have been found in a stream, you loose all rights to that stream area basically. It is a piece of crap fish that will never grow bigger than your pinky but the bunny loving tree hungers will make your life a living hell over them. Jason may have to post pone his adventure a little longer to find a more suitable track of land. I think he is going to post up some info later about his letter that he was sent by the State of Georgia.

Not sure who told them to look for them in the creek. That would have came at a later date probably anyway, but the deal is that we walked most of the property and had already decided to stay a long way from any stream. Several areas that would have been good for long steep climbs for those Etna style buggies had been ruled out due to the streams being at the bottom and hard to control silt.

There is a forestry guy that works for the company who owns the land that Jason was trying to make the deal on. He might have been educated about the Darter enough to make the call, I dont know. Rumor has it that another group is trying to locate land in Paulding Co. and build a park. The story told is that they have inherited some money (large sum), but that they are very crooked people. If thats the case, they might could have caused the trouble. Either way, if they are that type of people, I will refuse to support them and their efforts. Time will tell all for sure.

Georgia is tuff as crap to work with. We talked about a park there before we opened ours and quickly got the cold shoulder. Another guy who has a mud bog in Paulding got raked over the coals and is only allowed four or five bogs a year now by the county. My tax dollars goes to the building of bicycle trails, ball parks and hunting reserves and I never complain about that. So why cant I have a hobby the county supports?

we had talked to some folks about opening one in Tallapoosa a couple years ago, you would have thought we were terrorist with some of the reply we got from the town hall members