• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I threw Miles in the hat

It worked for me. Fawking awesome. Even thru in the good times in Jellico. That was def a weekend to remeber.

nailed it!!!

Got it moved over and posted up on Pirate. Way to get it Miles, and thank you Travis for vid and editing.

wontwork said:
It worked for me. Fawking awesome. Even thru in the good times in Jellico. That was def a weekend to remeber.

God yes it was... Wish someone woulda got vid of the fifty rally through the golf course. Miles has got this on lock !

Finally a phone call from DC. I think he is going to give all 3 of them a job, but somehow can't see him coughing up $3k. HOpe he doens't try to give miles the shaft. Looks like Miles is getting a ride to KOH, just needs to get word and money amount before he pulls on flying or driving

Fittys08005.jpg

Miles interview was way better than those other two. The seeyouonthetrail guy looked like he was jacking off the whole time. He needs to keep his hands out of his pockets.

Since Miles isnt that easy to track down Shannon got in touch with me to get Miles to call Dave. In standard Dave fashion he acted super busy, hadnt worked out the details, just wanted Miles to be at KOH. From the sounds of it, Dave is offering spots to all three guys that did videos. And made it sound like he wanted Miles at Chocolate Thunder for racer commentary with a cameraman. I hope Dave holds true to his request for talent on the $1k for the day pay, but I dont see him spending $3k. I would be remiss if I didnt say I think it wouuld be damn dirty if he got them all out there and didnt pay. Bait and switch I'm calling it now.

It's official got the call from Dave Cole :afro: I'm gonna be one of the KOH reporters. They don't know what they got them selves into hahaha!!!

miles4areason said:
It's official got the call from Dave Cole :afro: I'm gonna be one of the KOH reporters. They don't know what they got them selves into hahaha!!!

Congrats :dblthumb:

I see a fuking coming with the sale of Pirate. You still a reporter?

Administrator;13839001 said:
I guess I can start by introducing my self. My name is Phil, I work for Verticalscope as a community manager. I do much of the technical admin and webmaster duties for about 60 sites that Verticalscope owns.

This would be dependent on on those who did the "event/trail ride/product coverage and such" in the past and if they plan to personally continue.

-Philip