• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm Sorry... it's my job

ive been woundering what are they doing with the cars after they kill the engines? crushing them?

I f they do go the wrecking yard they are only allowed to keep them 180 day then they have to be crushed. some of them are going stright to the crusher. have towed in some really nice stuff. We do have a guy that comes down and buys the core engines but I dont know what he does with them.

here ya go dodge lovers.

Three way!! watch close at 2.10
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBPGOGPVkh8[/YT]

Last edited:
You know, the thought occurred to me watching some of these, these cars and trucks are being taken off the road to try to reduce emissions right? So those big clouds of smoke piling out of the rigs when they blow are totally clean breathable air right? :eeek: Seems as though they didn't quite think that one through all the way. :corn:

what age is a vehicle qaulifyed at.......2 of them are at least 94 models seems a little new to be classed as a clunker:scratchhead:

i have hauled a bunch of these so called clunkers down to the junk yards now.....it is sad sad sad to see some of the stuff that is going to waste.

Latest posts