• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Incomplete project: 91 XJ lots of parts

paparker21

This is an incomplete project and im moving again- im tired of moving it and ready to just take a loss. I will part out if i can't sell it all together but prices will obviously be a bit higher and i'm still going to want to at least keep all the axle stuff together.

1991 Jeep XJ - Red, 2 door, clean title - had about 191,000 when i got it and i've put less than 100 on it myself, engine ran good last time I ran it. Currently has no fluids and does not drive

Work done:
Original axles are gone
Original front suspension including all brackets is gone
Front fenders trimmed up
Unibody has been significantly reinforced and stiffened, front inner fenders have been plated
New removable flat belly crossmember has been fabricated- supports transfer case and can have link mounts attached
Transfer case has had slip yoke eliminator installed
Rear suspension is still leaf springs, but are bastard packs and has come up a few inches and rufstuff dana 44 axle swap kit was used for new perches and ubolts
Front suspension was being redone as a three link w/ panhard, but currently only has rigid supports- i had to quickly get the thing ready to be a roller for the previous move.
I installed a temp gauge and a switch to manually turn on the electric fan
I re-did the headliner, interior is otherwise original and (as expected) dirty but okay
Front windshield has a crack

Parts:
Matching pair of '86 Grand wagoneer dana 44s w/ drum rears and disc front. These are narrow track 44s that match the XJ's original footprint, 6 x 5.5" lug pattern
Axles have original shafts in them and locking hubs w/ hardware and brake components
OX selectable lockers - carriers, covers, and cables - for both front and rear
Motive brand ring & pinion gears, new in box 4.88s - for both front and rear
USA Standard Gear master install kits w/ koyo bearings- for both front and rear. Front set has axle seals
Spicer u-joints to rebuild the fronts

Set of 5 BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2 35" x 12.5" x 15 tires on Pro Comp series 51 flat black 15" steelies - all brand new, no miles

Ruffstuff 1 Ton Tie rod ends for "Y" steering, have tube bushings and straight/taper adapters so you can just drill the knuckle instead of having to get a taper ream
Roughstuff brackets - 2 axle side lowers (10 degree), 2 frame side lowers, tabs for frame side upper, tower for axle side lower (10 degree), axle side shock brackets
Metalcloak Duroflex flexible joints for the lower links - they're a rebuildable flex joint that uses a rubber compound instead of a ball and teflon race- was going to drive to and from trail so i wanted some vibration damping
1-1/4" Heim joints w/ misalignment spacers and tube adapters for the upper link
7/8" Heim joints w/ misalignment spacers and tube adapters for the panhard

FOA 14" coilovers w/ remote reservoir & 16" x 150# and 14" x 100# coils

Junkyard parts- Durango steering box, taurus 2 speed electric fan (replace mechanical fan), oil cooler (for trans)
Some steel for links, bumper, other work- not sure what i've got, can look if you're interested while picking up

Asking Price for everything is $6,000 but any reasonable offer will be considered. Prices for part out as follows:
Body, powertrain - 1000 - (There's about 250 of frame stiffening pre-cuts + 230 in the SYE + the rest of the jeep here)
Wheels & Tires - 1300 (Paid about 1600 and they've never been driven)
Duroflex joints + brackets + heims - 600 (Paid about 800 and none of its even been tacked up)
Steering TREs - 200
Dana 44s + R&P + Master installs + OX lockers - 2,000
Coilovers - 500

Pickup will be in Pelham AL, 35124 but i'm willing to ship smaller items, buyer pays actual shipping costs. I only take paypal, cash, or certified funds- cashiers check or money order- sorry, no personal checks.

Hardline doesn't allow links for pics due to the risk of viruses. You'll have to load pics here. Thanks.

At this point I'm just gonna assume it's a big pile of parts laying around. :dunno:

images of indiividual parts added, sorry i dont know how to thumbnail them. If you notice i missed a picture of anything let me know

poolman said:
I'm not seeing a single picture?????

Grrr...i wonder if you've got to have access to gdrive to see them... i grabbed the direct links. Going to upload them to another image host then. Gimme a bit. thanks for letting me know

Edit: Moved images to photobucket, please let me know if they still can't be seen.

paparker21 said:
Grrr...i wonder if you've got to have access to gdrive to see them... i grabbed the direct links. Going to upload them to another image host then. Gimme a bit. thanks for letting me know

Edit: Moved images to photobucket, please let me know if they still can't be seen.

They still can't be seen. Photobucket makes you pay these days.

jesus h...so my option is to downsize and just attach i guess? or is there another free host people are using

Trying to move monday. If someone is interested and come get it (or at least commit to a date and send good faith money) then I can do a better deal than given in this thread. I really don't want to move this thing just to have it sit unenjoyed for another few years.