• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Info on Lewis Chapel?

Call me names Dave I live Lewis chapel 200 yards from railhead I got u a spot to.park can show u around 4234439526 text first let me know its you

The last I heard is that you can't ride up there anylonger due to hunting. I also heard of someone throwing roofing nails everywhere???

U heard right bout roofing nails I helped pick em all up but heard wrong bout not bein able to its in my bckyard we ride out here every weekend its just to many people were comin out here parking illegaly and young kids out here if ur grown and civil nobody cres just can only go in certain entrances I got parking at my house safe plenty room for truck and trailer just respect my property no doughnuts tearing yard up and can ride and park all u want no fee just shake my hand say thank u and yes is hunters out here but as long as everybody would respect land and slow dwn on roads as we do have kids out here it will be no issues I hve a three yr old that loves to go riding and loves to watch cantrucks and buggies go by ebery weekend so please evefybody lets keep our ladt free place to ride in chattanooga open by treading lightly and respecting everyone that lives out here thanks guys call me anytimw fri thru sun for parking info

Cabtrucks everybody sorry my phne is junk spells wrong letters all the time 423 443 9526 text please dnt answer nmbers idk

Where do you live up there? I know of a couple of places to go in and I usually park at a buddies house on Poe and go in TCrowe or at my property on Worley and go in by the Cemetery. Either way is a bit more asphalt time than I'd like in an unregistered vehicle.

That's a good bit closer than where I usually park. May give you a shout when I finally get mine back together.

Sprdave said:
Call me names Dave I live Lewis chapel 200 yards from railhead I got u a spot to.park can show u around 4234439526 text first let me know its you

Ok thanks! Hopefully ill get to check It out after the 1st of the year.