• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

**** **** ****ing sparkling wiggles

It amazes me how these lazy ****s will openly tell you that they don't care about taking your hard earned money.

:mad: Makes my ****in' blood boil!!! Bunch of worthless,lowlife ****in leaches!!! Ain't against people getting assistance that need it, but this **** right here just again proves what's wrong with the system!!!! :afro: and white trash alike :flipgotcha:

Most people have no idea how bad it really is . I see it every single day and have for 10 years. That women is exactly how 99% of how all these people on these programs think . Just the other day i took a application on a 25 year old female with 4 kids . She had no current job , her mother had no job . Each of her kids got a $685 per month check for Social Security Disability. Oh and she is also pregnant, which she said will be another check. She lives in a 4 bedroom 3 bath NEW apartment that cost her $48.00 per month rent . Her power ,water , cable and ****in i phone all FREE !
I ask if she ever worked and when, she responded " yea, i got a good job at the rock quarry and worked about 45 days ,but then (they ) said i made to much money to keep mines rent real cheap i just never went back to work, ". I asked her how she was planning on raising all those kids with no job and she said " man i dont have to work , ill get mine".....
To say the least she didnt qualify to do businness with me ,and ill finnance just about anybody , but she pissed me off. :afro:

Re:

Id love to see all the aid cut off for a couple months. Just watch the economy jump, but no those of us who have any success pay for the lack of others. Every time I see the sad commercials about kids in africa that I can feed for a quarter a day I quickly remember that I not only feed people in the U.S but also buy Iphones and pay bills, so it helps me sleep at night.
At least all those organizations send you a picture... its sad I don't get to see my extended family:(

I bet a half dozen of the :afro: women just walked out of the waffle house, no doubt UT students and I reckon we be payin fo dat shi too. Funny, it got REAL ****IN QUIET in here after they left. Ninjas conversations can be summed up like this- "the loudest one is the rightest in any debate." My pappy told me that.

This problem has been around for years before the :afro: was elected into office. How do u think he won the last two times. If you don't get up and take a stand for what u want then this is what u get out of elected officials :flipgotcha: ED

What pisses me off is when they get gubmint assisens for the 5 kids that the grandparents are raising. Then the kids are being raised on a measly $600 social security check. :indianajones: