• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Injuries?

Re: Re: Injuries?

jccarter1 said:
Did that happen at stoney?????
Nope, up here on an Ohio backroad. I missed a turn, hit a ditch, hit a farm drive that jumped the jeep over one of those white and orange pipes that mark a gas line and then it landed on the front tires and landed on its top in a ditch. Don't remember it but wish I would've got it on video.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Pitching in college, had a ball hit back at me right in the cheek bone. Got 2 titanium plates in my face now. Popped so loud everybody thought I caught it with the glove!

Back when I worked in a fab shop, I cut part of my pinky off in a brake press die. Couldn't feel it till 2 days later. Worst pain I ever felt when I finally could though. Damn thing actually gre back bigger than my other pinky (not kidding). There's no bone in the end of it, but there's a finger nail and all. Can't even tell to look at it unless I show it.

Bronco72 said:
I blew up a air compressor. Took bout 6 months and skin graf to get over that. There is still a big fuked up spot in my leg from it. And that was 5 years ago

Man, that's messed up. Glad you were able to recover, in spite of the leftover spot.

I had a 12' step ladder "walk" under me several years ago while pulling wire through conduit. When it walked I fell over the top of it landing on the bottom track of a metal stud wall wrist first. Them things are like razor blades. It broke my wrist in several places and severed all the arteries, muscles, ligaments and nerves in there. All I had left was one nerve going to my pinky. I just about bled out on the helicopter ride to UVa but with some kick ass doctors and several surgeries later they got it all put back together. It don't work exactly right and my hand is completely numb but I still have it. Having no feeling in my hand is pretty awesome when you miss the punch with the hammer and mash your fingers or hand though! Kinda blows peoples minds when I hammer the hell outta a finger or something and don't flinch!