• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

irok nd

anyone used or seen in person the irok nd?
impressions?
http://www.intercotire.com/tires.php?id=51&g=1
always thinking bout my next tire, like any true mallcrawler
:beer:
]:corn:

I had a set in my superduty....37x12.50x16.......they were good riding tires........but they were as loud as boggers...I have a tire fetish....I have had about every tire interco makes....ssr,bogger,2 sets of reg iroks,,tsl sx,tsl radial's.reg tsl....and others .toyo mt...bfg km2 ...bfg at..toyo m55...the list go's on and on.....I bought the irok nd new....put about 10k on them ..and I could not take the noise any longer....so now I have some bald toyo 315/75/16 mt on it.:haha:.......but the next tires I buy will hands down be the km2...I have a set on my cj and they are a good all around tire I love them........hope all my rambling helps.....I also worked a tire store for 6 years

I had a set in my superduty....37x12.50x16.......they were good riding tires........but they were as loud as boggers...I have a tire fetish....I have had about every tire interco makes....ssr,bogger,2 sets of reg iroks,,tsl sx,tsl radial's.reg tsl....and others .toyo mt...bfg km2 ...bfg at..toyo m55...the list go's on and on.....I bought the irok nd new....put about 10k on them ..and I could not take the noise any longer....so now I have some bald toyo 315/75/16 mt on it.:haha:.......but the next tires I buy will hands down be the km2...I have a set on my cj and they are a good all around tire I love them........hope all my rambling helps.....I also worked a tire store for 6 years

Interesting input, but it sounds like you ran mostly on the road maybe? This is purty much a trail rig and he's already runnin km2s. I don't think the noise will bother him over his sound system bumpin P-diddy.

Interesting input, but it sounds like you ran mostly on the road maybe? This is purty much a trail rig and he's already runnin km2s. I don't think the noise will bother him over his sound system bumpin P-diddy.

yeah I ran the irok nd's on my 01 crew cab superduty....its not much of a trail rig:D.....why not get a reg irok?....

Hi All:

If he already has a set of "mild" tread off-road tires (i.e. the KM2s) then time to get a set of "hard-core" tread off-road tires. How about some 34X9.5R15 TSLs or 34X10.5R15 LTBs? :D

Regards,

Alan

Hi All:

If he already has a set of "mild" tread off-road tires (i.e. the KM2s) then time to get a set of "hard-core" tread off-road tires. How about some 34X9.5R15 TSLs or 34X10.5R15 LTBs? :D

Regards,

Alan

Hi Alan:
ive had TSL/LTBs and without beedlocks they are worthless in snow.

Hi All:

Oh, well if you are looking for floatation in the snow no the skinney tires will suck. You could try the IROK 33X13.5R17s! :D

Regards,

Alan

Hi Alan:
ive had TSL/LTBs and without beedlocks they are worthless in snow.

Hi All:

Oh, well if you are looking for floatation in the snow no the skinney tires will suck. You could try the IROK 33X13.5R17s! :D

Regards,

Alan

Does anyone else get the impression, that Alan is actually a robot?