• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's dark in Atlanta.

Eddyj

So I'm driving to Florida. When you go through Atlanta, and go under the airport on the bypass. There are like 7000 lights but only 1 in every 6 are on. What up wit dat?

:dunno:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 537
Yup, got me too. Opened this thread going...well this is common knowledge...but lets see who puts the hood on this morning.... LOL

Eddyj said:
So I'm driving to Florida. When you go through Atlanta, and go under the airport on the bypass. There are like 7000 lights but only 1 in every 6 are on. What up wit dat?

No clue. But I used to drive through the tunnel in Mobile on a regular basis and noticed that they they have 3x the number of lights on each side exiting the tunnel as they did entering. (Or maybe it was the other way around.) I also noticed that they would turn them all on during the day but leave some off at night. I always assumed it had something to do with drivers' day / night vision and maintaining what they had going into the tunnel through the tunnel so that they wouldn't have an abrupt change leaving the tunnel. The Mobile side of the tunnel has a sharp curve immediately exiting it and if you are blinded by the sun after leaving a pitch-black tunnel or can't see in the dark after leaving a very bright tunnel you are basically guaranteed death.

:flipoff1: You guys are trashing up my thread because your lost. :gtfo: :flipoff1:

Yeah I figured they may turn them all on during the day, but wasn't sure. I mean I drive through at 10:00pm and it was like one out of every six were on.