• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IT'S FRIDAY...F-DAY Thread

DeleriousII

Down da bayou!
Friday : work then pulling my buddy's motor out his rig
Saturday : weather permitting...pulling new motor out of truck for buddy's rig....b-day party for gf's friend that night
Sunday : take it easy and recover from sat night

Today-Work then grill some steaks and hang wit da wife.
Saturday-Work, then work on the Commando
Sunday-Finish work on the commando, get it ready to spray bed liner inside and underneath.

Friday: Having some folks over for steaks , beer , and "dingbat" card game ! :dblthumb:

Saturday: Work on some **** around the house, dump run then go shopping with the girls to get Amber's work dressy clothes and get HB some fitty riding gear booyang

Sunday: :dunno: Whats the weather lookin like ? I entertained going out to Stoneylonesome just to put and check out the joint... its awful nasty outside today though so that may get pushed outta the plan's all together. Im tired of wooompin everytime I go ride in 09 ! :wtflol:

Friday - Took the day off of work since my dad is in town. We've got to fix my sisters garage door opener and install a dishwasher for her. Then hang with the fam tonight.

Sat - More of hangin with the fam hopefully not digging out of the snow.

Sun - Relax and watch the race. Going to be too cold to work in the shop.

started last night
sami. move WB to 114 then front 4 link,full hydro,rear disc brake conv.
then
83 toy 2x4 box rear frame,5'' springs F/R,4.7 gears in tcase,long slip F drive shaft,rear disc brakes,pro pane install,hy steer with new arms
back half cage and mount pane tanks,bud built skid plat install,take the 4 speed out and in with the 5 speed,sliders
then
89 toy have 200 foot of tube for that one and some 63'' chebys for the rear then the SAS
then
theres my runner (the list is to long)
i dont think i will be done this weekend :dblthumb:

Might be watching my Nieces tonight. if not, chill at home and order some GPS acc for the bike

Saturday, UFC fight at night...no idea why I am going, not into the ****. molaugh

Sunday, no plans

Puuururrrrrfect weekend of not a lot going on for me. :woot:

Snow wheelin if we get the 1-1.5 foot of snow that they are forecasting :dblthumb: :****:

...and if it's just shitty out I think I'll grab a bottle of hot damn 100 and be merry.

MUCHADO said:
Snow wheelin if we get the 1-1.5 foot of snow that they are forecasting :dblthumb: :****:

...and if it's just shitty out I think I'll grab a bottle of hot damn 100 and be merry.

Were you going to snow wheel at ? Thats the one fun thing about snow I miss !!! Get pics of the wheeling :driving:

Tonite me and the wife going to a cookout at a pals house. ;)

Saturday I am actually gona get to work on the buggy. Should have the back half done and seat mounted for sum visual pics.

Sunday is church and then maybe :dunno:

today - work until about noon and go eat with the wife. Then head to the camp this afternoon.
Saturday - up at daylight and turkey hunt
Sunday - Same as Saturday. Head home at lunch time and start prepping the buggy for MOROC race in Houston next weekend.

Tonight - Guys Night. Jamie and I are gonna hang out and maybe make some people like white dog crap. Our wives are going to some girly thing at the church tonight.

Saturday - Uncover the pool and get it ready for the warm season. Work around the house. Parents are coming over for dinner

Sunday - Church and then flag football game if we don't get rained out again.

P said:
Were you going to snow wheel at ? Thats the one fun thing about snow I miss !!! Get pics of the wheeling :driving:

Local Stilwell trails :dblthumb:

Will get what I can! I'm stoked, prolly get a buncha atv's N pit bikes out there with us.

wontwork said:
Tonite me and the wife going to a cookout at a pals house. ;)

Saturday I am actually gona get to work on the buggy. Should have the back half done and seat mounted for sum visual pics.

Sunday is church and then maybe :dunno:

Cool man, you need to get cracking on the buggy !! If Sunday maybe :dunno: turns into buggy work holla and if Im free Ill help ! :woot:

Today: Driving back from Charlotte NC :driving:

Sat: Might go kayak blackwater cause bet the water is pimpin :****: Jrich u gonna be in town :dblthumb:

Sun: Go experiance this thing u guys call offroading :woot: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Got Coal? said:
Today: Driving back from Charlotte NC :driving:

Sat: Might go kayak blackwater cause bet the water is pimpin :****: Jrich u gonna be in town :dblthumb:

Sun: Go experiance this thing u guys call offroading :woot: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

yea we gna be around sat...

Tonight- The GF is going to some party in b-ham with all her law school friends and staying the night. (I wasnt invited. I must embarrass her. I dont know how.) So imma gonna chill with my hound eat some Taco Casa and game online.

Saturday- Put A/C compressor ,accumulator and liquid line on the dodge and prolly end up at DP's .

Sunday - Not really sure I know I'll end up at DP's at some point.

F: Acclimate to MO coldness. Get payroll in order from being gone and bank account theft. Post pics of St Kitts on hardline.

S: Study, maybe a little work.

S: Prolly more homework, clean up a little, maybe some yard work if the weather clears.

BADASS blizzard today. predicted to snow till sat am. 40 mph wind and snowing hard. Blazer loves snow. Sat, go pull stuck people out. sun work on buggys

Hell, compared to the abuse we gave her at the hammers :****: a day in the snow will be like a day at the spa for the blazer! :driving:

The fat bitch kicked ass today! The only thing that beat her today was a stuck semi. Mexicans are kinda fun to pull out, let them hook the strap on anything they dont want pulled off and haul ass before they get back it their car! Priceless!!!!!