• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

....its what I got

Santa came late this year, but better late then never.

100_2358.jpg

I took a trip to see a couple people last night and now have some toys to play with! hopfully money well spent but i wont know for sure till i hit the trails...

100_2360.jpg
:awesomework:

making good time till now.. went out thismorning a got wire, argon, tips, 80/90wt and even a pump for it but forgot the damn rtv.... :mad: Did lots of welding on the bed.. wow that sucks! now i know why i dont want to be a body guy! :haha:

100_2361.jpg

100_2364.jpg

Got the old one out and the new ready to go up in there as soon as i can get the rtv... too bad my only transportation has no transfercase! :mad: guess ill just have another :beer: and wate!

got the new case up and running. I have a feeling im going to have a blast with this little truck. Dont look like much but compaired to every other vehicle ive had its night and day. only other rig that came close was my jeep with in warn winch in front.

I had fun running my daughter and wife up the hill in the back yard... at an idle! lol love the gearing.:hi: Thanks again Megatoy!

Had some fun with the rig today. Took it into the woods locally with the wife for the first time with the geared case. Little truck did awsome for what I was going through. It was also the wifes first time doing any wheeling period, so she was a little timid with some stuff and didnt want me to do it. The last thing I want to do is put a bad taste in her mouth, saved that for the ride home! :haha:

...anyway i think she had fun, and i finally talked her into getting out of the truck to video something while I was up there. So i just messed around in the quarry a little;:awesomework: