• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired jeep cheroke four linked sold please delete

r4x4m

I have a 1987 jeep cherokee for sale it is a good trail jeep and handles very well in the rocks. It has a slip yoke eliminator installed, ford nine rear end with disc brakes, moser axles in rear. Has been tubbed in the rear and fuel tank been moved to the floor pan on the inside. I have stretched the wheel base out and used coil springs in the back with a four link set up. Also have put new four link bars up front with rustys flex joints on one end and bushings on the axle end that is the same for the rear. It has .250 dom tubing for the link bars. Front and rear end are welded. It has a winch but i am going to keep it at this time. Has stock front axle still installed. has 37 inch boggers cut and weld on bead locks on the front. I am selling only to build a tube cage buggy because body is taking a beating. I am new on hardline so hello to everyone. . You can call me at 270 866 0418 located in russell springs ky. Forget to mention it also has dom tubing and heim joints for steering links.

Will listen to a best offer price lower price 3500.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 84
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 63
  • jeep3.jpg
    jeep3.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 68
  • jeep4.jpg
    jeep4.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 70
Re: jeep cheroke four linked on coil springs rock/trail ready

r4x4m said:
I have a 1987 jeep cherokee for sale it is a good trail jeep and handles very well in the rocks. It has a slip yoke eliminator installed, ford nine rear end with disc brakes, moser axles in rear. Has been tubbed in the rear and fuel tank been moved to the floor pan on the inside. I have stretched the wheel base out and used coil springs in the back with a four link set up. Also have put new four link bars up front with rustys flex joints on one end and bushings on the axle end that is the same for the rear. It has .250 dom tubing for the link bars. Front and rear end are welded. It has a winch but i am going to keep it at this time. Has stock front axle still installed. has 37 inch boggers cut and weld on bead locks on the front. I am selling only to build a tube cage buggy because body is taking a beating. I am new on hardline so hello to everyone. I am asking 4500. for the jeep but would do some trading on right deal. You can call me at 270 866 0418 located in russell springs ky. Forget to mention it also has dom tubing and heim joints for steering links.

Or best offer

Re: jeep cheroke four linked on coil springs rock/trail ready reduced price

r4x4m said:
I have a 1987 jeep cherokee for sale it is a good trail jeep and handles very well in the rocks. It has a slip yoke eliminator installed, ford nine rear end with disc brakes, moser axles in rear. Has been tubbed in the rear and fuel tank been moved to the floor pan on the inside. I have stretched the wheel base out and used coil springs in the back with a four link set up. Also have put new four link bars up front with rustys flex joints on one end and bushings on the axle end that is the same for the rear. It has .250 dom tubing for the link bars. Front and rear end are welded. It has a winch but i am going to keep it at this time. Has stock front axle still installed. has 37 inch boggers cut and weld on bead locks on the front. I am selling only to build a tube cage buggy because body is taking a beating. I am new on hardline so hello to everyone. I am asking 4500. for the jeep but would do some trading on right deal. You can call me at 270 866 0418 located in russell springs ky. Forget to mention it also has dom tubing and heim joints for steering links.

Will listen to a best offer price

Re: jeep cheroke four linked on coil springs rock/trail ready reduced price

Bump for a well going xj

Re: jeep cheroke four linked on coil springs rock/trail ready 4500

r4x4m said:

Will listen to a best offer price

Got any pics since they were lost with the upgraded servers?

4.0L and how many miles on engine? Automatic? Front axle D-30? Thx

Re: jeep cheroke four linked on coil springs rock/trail ready

over 200,000 on odometer motor was changed with on that had 150,000. It is a automatic and dana 30 with no vacuum disconnect. Thanks

Re: jeep cheroke four linked on coil springs rock/trail ready lower price 3500

r4x4m said:
I have a 1987 jeep cherokee for sale it is a good trail jeep and handles very well in the rocks. It has a slip yoke eliminator installed, ford nine rear end with disc brakes, moser axles in rear. Has been tubbed in the rear and fuel tank been moved to the floor pan on the inside. I have stretched the wheel base out and used coil springs in the back with a four link set up. Also have put new four link bars up front with rustys flex joints on one end and bushings on the axle end that is the same for the rear. It has .250 dom tubing for the link bars. Front and rear end are welded. It has a winch but i am going to keep it at this time. Has stock front axle still installed. has 37 inch boggers cut and weld on bead locks on the front. I am selling only to build a tube cage buggy because body is taking a beating. I am new on hardline so hello to everyone. . You can call me at 270 866 0418 located in russell springs ky. Forget to mention it also has dom tubing and heim joints for steering links.

Re: jeep cheroke four linked please delete sold

r4x4m said: