• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep crawler hill climber V8 Propane 4 link

jeep4fun

Up for sale is a damn good crawler. It started out life as a YJ but has transformed into a hellofa fun buggy. We have had a blast with this thing and honestly hate to see it leave but I just don't have room for two. It is powered by a Chevy 305 on propane. It has a mildly built TH400 transmission and a dana 300 twin stick transfer case(it will do front digs). It is four link front and rear with 18" fox 2.5 air shocks up front and coil springs in the rear. Front and rear diff are Toyota with V6 third members (.456 gears), Aussie locker in front and spool in rear. Axle's in front have lifetime warranty Bobby Longs and lifetime warranty Grizzly in the rear. Lifetime warranty gears in front as well. Transmission and tcase are hung from top of the frame so there is no drop under the frame with a complete skid plate. Complete cage that will still let you run a windshield and soft top if you want to. Two propane tanks, ready for dual batteries, LED headlights, four point harness for each comfortable seat. Wheel base stretched to 112" so it climbs damn good. 39.5 tires, Irok in front, boggers in rear, and comes with two spare Iroks. 32 bolt beadlocks as well.
Asking $8000
Delivery available within 100 miles of Athens Ohio.

More pics and video's are available.

Attachments

• IMG_2623.JPG
    IMG_2623.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2625.JPG
    IMG_2625.JPG
    436 KB · Views: 114
Sorry for the slow response, we just got back from the Turkey run in Kentucky. Below is a short cut to a video of the jeep this summer, before we painted it black.
https://youtu.be/rp0o8rLRw0s

I may be interested in the lj, send me some pics
7fourzero-59one-8246