• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep YJ crawler 1 tons $5800 want it gone!!!

71blazer

$7500 1991 wrangler Dana 60 and 14 bolt FF 4.56 redneck ram hydraulic steering high steer handles great no wable chevy 350 tbi fuel injected painless harness 700r4 205 case high angle drive shafts big joints Allied beadlocks 42 iroks Becool radiator we'll built toy rides really good on road or off. Nice fuel cell and cage. Interested in trades or cash I can text pics or videos 770 310-0530 Travis this is the nicest jeep on here for way less. Has aftermarket axle shafts in Dana60 this thing will go and stay together all day! Overall a great Jeep and street legal with a title

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.5 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 110
Re: Jeep YJ crawler 1 tons $7500

Can you send me some more pics, and a bit more on the suspension? Thank you

Re: Jeep YJ crawler 1 tons $7500

The jeep was mostly built when I purchased it but was not running. I replaced the harness and rewired the entire jeep and it now cranks and runs like a modern car. The suspension is all leaf spring and not stretched. It flexes very well and rides pretty soft for leafs not harsh at all. It has long travel Fox shocks and stainless brake lines too. Everything just works together nicely with no vibrations or weird driveline problems and very stable on the road! The pictures do not do it justice it is very well built. Lots of very expensive parts. Has Solid differential covers frt and rear. Blue torch Fab fuel cell poison spider cage and brand new not installed Sparco carbon fiber seats$900 I'm interested in trades send me offers worst I can say is no thx Travis

Want gone make reasonable offer. Jeep needs nothing to go wheeling or drive home

I'm in Cumming Ga 30040 that's an hour north of Atlanta 2 hours south of Chattanooga Tn

I have a 1990 ski nautique competition series, great shape with black wake board tower, please text for pics of boat. 7708938536 I'm in Ellijay, Ga.