• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JeffCo Courthouse

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I have done this before, but it has been about 10 years.

I want to find out who owns land around me. I know I need my parcel number. Then I go to an office that has area map books. Anyone know the name of this office?

Then I take all the parcel numbers from that office and go to another to get the names of the people that own the property. Anyone know the name of that office?

I know here in Walker Co. you just go to the Probate judge office where you buy your tags and marriage license at. Probably the same for Jefferson Co. :dunno:

Call My buddy with JH Berry Matthew Day, we ate at the fish market with him, he can save you alot of time and trouble. He has all the tools to look up everything you need at his office. His number is 205-266-9534

Thanks for the offers. What I am trying to find out is the property lines and owner information. This is for a fair area, but not many land owners I don't think. I know who I think most are and their approx. property lines.

Map information removed.

My grandmother sales houses and I called her. She said let her call a few people and see what she can do. You are just wanting to know the landowners that surround you. If your wanting more let me know and I will see if she can find that out also. thumb.gif

wontwork said:
My grandmother sales houses and I called her. She said let her call a few people and see what she can do. You are just wanting to know the landowners that surround you. If your wanting more let me know and I will see if she can find that out also. thumb.gif

I need the property lines on a map.

She said the easiest way to get what you wan tis go to the courthouse and they will have the maps of your section there. It will have the landowners name and land lines on it. You can get a map from a realtor, but she said it would be of just the landowners that join your property. She also said it would be so small that it is not worth messing with since they don't have a large printer.

John, I do this for a living. Get my number from Keith and I'll help you. Sorry for late reply.

Thanks for the offers. I have had some stuff emailed to me. I have had a friend over to help mark the parcels we need owner information on. We highlighted the maps property lines we need info on. I will scan them to PDF first of the week. Then I will email back and see where we stand. Thanks for the offers. I was NOT looking forward to going to the courthouse.