• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

Well, I don't have my bible with me and I don't want to miss quote any scripture. So this is what I have on my heart today. Short and Simple. We are the generation as Christians, men and the wheelen community that is raising our future generations. If are actions continue to slowly slip into more and more sinful worldly ways, the next gen. will be even worse. We have a great reponsibility to CHRIST and ourselves to be a reflection of good morals and values. We need to be strong in our faith at all times. It's always a slow fade that kills your testimony and reflection of CHRIST in our lives. It usually doesn't come quickly, but by the time you realize what's happening you have fallen way short and are accepting the worldly things that bring you down. Be strong men of GOD, set good examples, and have faith that CHRIST can help you to be the man he called you to be! :dblthumb:

blacksheep we all fall short of the Glory of God! Just keep praying and striving to live the life you should. I'll add my prayers for you as well.

It seems like we all come up a little short of what we are reaching for. I am so glad that have such and understanding and forgiving God.....

Just a quick update on how the Crawl 4 Christ Event @ SMORR went this past weekend. It was great. The Christian Crawlers of NW Ark. were hosting the event this year. We officially had 114 rigs show up and just over 300 people. Everything went great. The wheelin, the eatin, the entertainment, and the Raffle were all GREAT. Could not have asked for it to be any better. Now we will start planning for 2011. Now where will we have it at???

I do believe Harlan has been mentioned but there is a large contingent wanting to do Moab next year too. We'll just have to see what happens.

Well here is a few pictures of the After the Action Shots of my Dana 300 which was mounted on the rear of a Box 4 Rock doubler. Double Whammy won this round...... ;D

C4C2010091.jpg

C4C2010099.jpg

C4C2010103.jpg

But it was still a GREAT EVENT!!!!!!!! I was fortunate as we had an extra space on one of our trailers and had brought my old faithful Big Yeller since the buggy had been very little time testing in. Guess we found a weak link..... Huh!!!!!

Buggy 1/2 day Big Yeller 2 1/2 days

the lord and savor helps us through each and every day just look unto him and he will guide the way for you to follow. Just found this tread and read a little on it and love it. Keep the ball rolling with this tread.

Yes this tread has been great and a Big Thanks to Hot Rod for starting it. It has been a blessing to my self and many others. It is well worth the effort to keep it up and rolling..... ;D

Hey guys, my name is Labronn and I am owner of CSC Fab. I have been praying for some time now about a 4-wheeling ministry and wonted to see what your thoughts are? The idea is this, have you ever went to a park to ride and maybe go Friday and Saturday but come home for church on Sunday? Well what if you had a relaxed , anyone welcome at the park service? No condemnation for any ones actions on the days before! It has been on my heart for a while, and it would take time and commitment from spirit led people which means people called to do so. This is just a thought now , but God putting the right people in place, there is no telling where it could go. Looking forward to see what your thoughts are.

Labronn,I'm in. Don't have my rig no more,but would be more than happy to come and preach the Word at off road events. Would need a little notice. You can contact me at 2052941385. Pray about it.

Check out the forum over here,
http://www.ucora.org/

The Crawl for Christ is a real good time and their is a lot of help out there, let me know if you are ever in eastern Kansas or South west Missouri area and need a hand with anything thumb.gif

I'm kinda ashamed of myself, I haven't prayed about this like I should. Got alot going on, trying to close on my house and selling my buggy didn't help the issue either. In no way do I plan on not attending events, so I will pray about it some and I know that my wife and I would be glad to sing at the services. I'm not a preacher, but a decent people person. I want to see something happen, this community needs it just like everyone else.

Got to meet Matt O at the KOH qualifier at SMORR...... Just had time to say hi because everyone was very busy getting ready for the race.

Anyway !!!!!!! It was good to get a chance to say hi... MATT.

CSCFab said:
Hey guys, my name is Labronn and I am owner of CSC Fab. I have been praying for some time now about a 4-wheeling ministry and wonted to see what your thoughts are? The idea is this, have you ever went to a park to ride and maybe go Friday and Saturday but come home for church on Sunday? Well what if you had a relaxed , anyone welcome at the park service? No condemnation for any ones actions on the days before! It has been on my heart for a while, and it would take time and commitment from spirit led people which means people called to do so. This is just a thought now , but God putting the right people in place, there is no telling where it could go. Looking forward to see what your thoughts are.

You are not alone in your thoughts. Let's not forget about the children. How many times do you see the kids running around with nothing to do in the morning while their parents get everything packed up? Children's church would be phenomenal. The ideas are just abundant: Laminated sheets of music (reuseable), give them a verse to memorize (John 3:16), short lesson with coloring activity (Noah's ark,etc.), play games (that review what they've learned), give out Jesus loves me sticlkers/pencils. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I've mentioned this idea to my husband I don't know how many times, and we don't even have children.

Amie :)

Sounds like I am not alone in this vision,so everyone pray heavily about it and lets see where God takes it. I also want to say that I think it should be laid back and not your traditional church service. We want to lead the lost to Jesus not to a church! :dblthumb:

Just thought I should bump this thread since it was a contributing factor, along with a few other things in my life (very unexpected death in the family, and feeling like something was missing) that has made me realize how important my faith really is! My grandmother has been a pillar of strength for me in my faith and has been asking me to get back into going to mass on Sundays. Just got back from the 7:30 service and feel really fulfilled just from one mass! Oh, and the main subject of this Sundays homily was prayer.