• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jimmy Smith 4 Seater

F-Bomb

Want to buy a nice 4 seater to use around our new offroad park.
I know theres at least 1 Jimmy Smith 4 seater who owns it? And what's it take to buy it?
How many 4 seaters has Jimmy built?
Any other's

I am Labronn owner of CSC Fab. We are building a rig for a man in Texas with 2 bench seats in it. It has style. Not sure if he would sell it but we will build you exactly what you are looking for. Jeramy with SRRS and I are good friends and he was telling me about your park and we are looking forward to coming up. Give me a call and we can talk more. 706-777-0596 Thanks

Not a Jimmy Smith but a helluva comfortable, dependable and capable buggy.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=23846

Anybody seen the Smith 4 seater around?
It must be collecting dust in a garage somewhere nobody seems to have seen it lately

kmcminn said:
I seen one that appeared to be it last Saturday at Hawk Pride. purple blue color
Randy Dillard built that rig. He is Randys rock rods on here. Does great work

I don't remember seeing a Smith 4 seater? (or one that got much hype anyway)... Except the one posted below... :flipoff1:

F-bomb do you specifically want a "SmithBuilt" or just a "bowl of spaghetti" looking 4 seater? thumb.gif

Yes thats the one I was talking about.
I want an all tube 4 seater and that one works I like the Rockwell's also.

looking for something ready to ride or close to it
would use csc if it were fall or winter but the wife and daughters need a ride now

I somehow ended up in cave springs today so I swung by CSC. That place is slap full of some awesome buggies.

If anyone see's the smith 4 seater on the trails over the weekend tell him call me cash is waiting

His name is Chris Tomlison. His name on here is CTomlinson. I will see if I can dig up his number and have him contact you.