• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jimmy Smith Chassis For Sale

jwhbyr

http://1drv.ms/1pztQGQ

Jimmy Smith chassis for sale...due to divorce, cannot finish my dream...
Have everything to complete this project but heims joints, link bars, wiring , transmission ,tires and wheels , shifters or gauges.
Included with chassis, fox coil-overs, Corbeau seats, PSC steering, Wildwood master cylinder, all tabs for four link and shocks, air bump stops,
Stainless braided brake lines, aluminum radiator, a lot of bolts and hardware, XRC 8 winch with rope, Dana 60 and 14 bolt axles with 4.56 gears,
205 transfer case, and 6.2 2010 LS3 motor. Has custom headers and custom fuel tank with custom aluminum floor pans.

$15,000.00

Please message me with any additional questions or for additional information.

WOW what a bargain. thumb.gif But I am sorry for your loss man.

Re:

Wow I love that chassis!! Where are these deals when I'm looking for something??

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

jwhbyr said:
http://1drv.ms/1pztQGQ

Jimmy Smith chassis for sale...due to divorce, cannot finish my dream...
Have everything to complete this project but heims joints, link bars, wiring , transmission ,tires and wheels , shifters or gauges.
Included with chassis, fox coil-overs, Corbeau seats, PSC steering, Wildwood master cylinder, all tabs for four link and shocks, air bump stops,
Stainless braided brake lines, aluminum radiator, a lot of bolts and hardware, XRC 8 winch with rope, Dana 60 and 14 bolt axles with 4.56 gears,
205 transfer case, and 6.2 2010 LS3 motor. Has custom headers and custom fuel tank with custom aluminum floor pans.

$15,000.00

Please message me with any additional questions or for additional information.

He told me the guy was suppose to be coming today to get it if anything changes he would let me know

collinmaune said:
He told me the guy was suppose to be coming today to get it if anything changes he would let me know

yep...my buddy is on the road now to pick it up