• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jim's Garage Chassis w/rockwells $8500

bighook

Up for sale is a jim's garage chassis with front & rear steer rockwells. Lost interest in project ,here is a list of parts(I WILL NOT PART OUT MUST BE A PACKAGE DEAL) 1: JIM'S GARAGE TUBE CHASSIS
2: 5.3 LS(already mounted)
3: turbo 400(stock)
4: northwest fab 203/205 doubler kit
5: northwest fab triple shifter w/ cables
6: 203 & 205 t-cases
7: 2 steering rockwell axles(u-joint)front has yukon locker,rear is open,mudpro shave kits, top hat plates,&disc brake brackets(pinion mount)
8: 2 new corbeau baja ss seats (black w/red inserts)
9: aluminum radiator
10: lower links are 2" square tube w/ballistic 3.0 joints
11: upper links are 2" square tube w/ 2.63 ballistic joints
12: all link brackets are ballistic fab
13: 4 20" military double beadlock rims w/mudpro centers(1 center is bent )these are just tacked in place
14: orbital valve off of forklift
15: 4 53"military goodyear tires

Buggy is set up w/129"wheelbase but all links are tacked welded so wheelbase can easily be changed
BEN 417-331-6722

Need location an picture or they will delete your ad :****:

Is it a new chassis? What about the width of the chassis?

LOCATED IN MTN. VIEW MISSOURI & YES IT IS A NEW CHASSIS
WILL POST PICS LATER TOMORROW

This is a 4 seater chassis #17 i believe . It looks exactly like the #20 chassis that is for sale on hardline for $63,000 minus a few finishin touches! We figured up the total spent on this buggy to get it to its current state and quit adding at $10,800 not counting some of the small parts. Like my buddy that posted the first thread for me said I have just lost interest in it and want to try to get some of my money back. I have pictures on my phone and would be happy to text them to you intel we get pictures posted. Thanks for looking and feel free to text or call if you have any questions

pumpman said:
This is a 4 seater chassis #17 i believe . It looks exactly like the #20 chassis that is for sale on hardline for $63,000 minus a few finishin touches! We figured up the total spent on this buggy to get it to its current state and quit adding at $10,800 not counting some of the small parts. Like my buddy that posted the first thread for me said I have just lost interest in it and want to try to get some of my money back. I have pictures on my phone and would be happy to text them to you intel we get pictures posted. Thanks for looking and feel free to text or call if you have any questions

It may be like #17 but its def not #17. That buggy belongs to my buddy and still resides in Texas.

If this chassis is like mine it is one hell of a comfortable buggy and climbs like a goat. It is by far the easiest buggy to drive I've ever strapped into. Post up a pic and ill let you know how similar it is to mine and/or Chris' #17.

Still working on pics. LIke i said im not sure exactly what number it is but as far as i can tell it is identical to the chassis #20 that is posted on the complete rigs for sale. It has the same rear overhang and everything.

Looks like a smokin' deal on a 4-seater project. Super jealous of whoever picks up this one!

Bet mr Jim Greeson would have no problems finishing this one up for anyone who is interested.....this one must be 18 or 19

crawlin85cj said:
9? So it's not a full 4 seat chassis??? It's hard to tell from the pics.

It's pretty similar to yours and Chris's. I think the back is a little smaller.

The first 2 pics are a litle older than the rest. It is a roller now. DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE THE ONLY FAIR WAY I KNOW TO SELL THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. I may be interested in trades. Must be of jeep origin CJ,YJ,or TJ only.MUST BE TRAIL READY (you can see how far my projects get!)just let me know what you got.

Smokin' deal... and you are too close to me. Please sell this thing soon :afro: