• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jim's Garage Chassis w/rockwells $8500

Man I wish u were closer...I would definitely trade you 2 jeeps for this setup....a driver and a buggy. :****:

Did you buy this chassie from Aaron in North Carolina that ownes a salvage yard?

bump................cant believe this is still here. lots of interest but no takers? Lets get this started...... what parts do you want in a package. Also would consider trades on side by sides or 4 wheelers.NO JUNK PLEASE. Would like to trade for jeep wrangler ,like for it to be chevy powered prefer auto transmission with full size axles under it and like it to be semi streetable.

prolly the one thing I would keep! but I said tell me what u want so I would take $375 for the pair :eek:

For the guy that asked (and im sorry I lost your number) I would sell everything MINUS the axles and tires for $6500. Yes I have a forklift to load it and if anybody is interested I have a ford or chevy(whichever side you prefer) dana 60 or a gm drop dana 70 front and your choice of dana 60 or 14 bolt rearend.I also have a whipple supercharger for a 8.1 chevy if you wanted to make things really interesting. :eek:

Back for sale, with a few changes.
For sale:
jim's garage 4 seat rolling chassis, includes
chassis
steering rockwells
links
5.3 motor, stock wiring,computer
th350
ford 205 with th350 adapter and shaft
4 link
recentered 20" beadlocks
53s
7000.oo obo
Baby will be here in about 6 weeks, and not goin to be able to complete a build this large. all trades considered.
cory 731-926-5399 any questions feel free to text or call. thanks