• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jims harness, quick questions.

XJ savage

Ok, I done screwed up and forgot to call Jims performance today and I have a few quick questions about some wires in my recently cut down harness. Knowing that I probably won't be able to get him on the phone until monday and im trying to get this rig cranked tonight, hopefully some of yall on here might know what these wires are for. Overview of the rig: '02 DBC 6.0, 4l80e(2x4), NP205.

1. 5 cluster of wires midway down the main harness labeled "optional good for reverse back up lights, toggles up from trans PNP". If i could figure out when this becomes powered they might come in handy.

2. small wire coming from red plug at computer labeled "ground when in 4 low". WTF is this and why? I have no electronics going to my 205, not even a VSS. Trans should have no idea the TCase is even in 4x4 since there is no communication between the two. Im using both VSSs on the 4l80.

3. small wire from the blue computer plug reading "brake signal, key on pwr, drop to zero when pedal depressed". If this is a simple brake signal wire for brake light's I'll dismiss this one since I have a signal from my brake P-valve.

Thanks in advance!

Re:

Email him. He always responds even late at night and on weekends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Email sent at 9:30 this morning. It's pouring down rain so my plans done turned to **** anyhow. :wtflol:

Latest posts