• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Job Thread

We are hiring press operators,and fork truck operators at eaton corporation in cleveland,tn's electrical division if interestead can apply at eatonjobs.com.We are looking for hard workers NO LAZY ASSES we have enough already.

CHASMAN9 said:
Needed in Birmingham, electrician, commercial with experience on large equipment such as locomotives. Who's got experience? :dblthumb:
I work for Norfolk Southern in Chattanooga TN and this is probably our shop in Bham hiring they are in need of people rite now as to us growing as a company and this shop growing nscorp.com is the website,Ive been with the rr for 13yrs now and just last year took a supervisor job,best job on earth to me with the best benefits possible IMO. :dblthumb:

I need a tire guy. Seems to me all I can find is meth monkeys who want to get paid to do crappy work. I'm looking for a dependable driven guy who wants to work. I would rather have inexperienced and willing than a know it all who has a bad attitude. Not gonna get rich but steady work 40+ hours a week, insurance and retirement after a part time stint to see how things go. Location is Bolivar, Tn. If you are more qualified and can do light mechanic work or run my tire truck we can get you some incentive pay as well. Text or call if you know someone. 731-780-7212

Does anyone need a helicopter mechanic in the Southeast? I'm looking for a change, preferring to stay as close to Memphis as possible, the triangle formed between Memphis, Nashville, and Birmingham is my target zone. I've got Robinson school, about 10mos experience on Bell, Robinson, and some Eurocopter. Before that, experience on anything from a 150 to an MD-11. Yeah, it's a long shot on a 4x4 website but you never know ;D ;D.

Resumes, References, Sexual favors available upon request.

Re:

Currently unemployed I have class A CDL and experience with dump trucks, tractor-trailer 38 ft to 53 ft trailers, and various construction equipment. Experience in light mechanical, plumbing, construction laborer, sales, and mental health care. Last four years I have worked within land scaping and mowing. I have past employers references available. I'm not to picky located around Chattanooga, Tn please PM me for offers or if you hear anything.

Re:

TheViking said:
Currently unemployed I have class A CDL and experience with dump trucks, tractor-trailer 38 ft to 53 ft trailers, and various construction equipment. Experience in light mechanical, plumbing, construction laborer, sales, and mental health care. Last four years I have worked within land scaping and mowing. I have past employers references available. I'm not to picky located around Chattanooga, Tn please PM me for offers or if you hear anything.

You don't happen to have hazmat do you? If so or your able to get one you could have a job hauling gas. Never enough drivers. If you want info pm me.

Re:

TheViking said:

Let me know it you come down towards B'ham. I might know someone. :dunno:

DirtRoads said:
Does anyone need a helicopter mechanic in the Southeast? I'm looking for a change, preferring to stay as close to Memphis as possible, the triangle formed between Memphis, Nashville, and Birmingham is my target zone. I've got Robinson school, about 10mos experience on Bell, Robinson, and some Eurocopter. Before that, experience on anything from a 150 to an MD-11. Yeah, it's a long shot on a 4x4 website but you never know ;D ;D.

Resumes, References, Sexual favors available upon request.

I know someone who's looking for commercial electrical work on locomotives in B'ham. Let me know if that's an option for you.

Re: Re:

Toddy said:
You don't happen to have hazmat do you? If so or your able to get one you could have a job hauling gas. Never enough drivers. If you want info pm me.
No Hazmat sadly. Thank you though!
CHASMAN9 said:
Let me know it you come down towards B'ham. I might know someone. :dunno:
I'm sticking up here in the mountains of Tennessee close to my family. My mother and my mother in law both have mobility issues due to traffic accidents that resulted in loss of leg use or very limited abilities. We have to be close by in the event of a emergency, surgery, or wtf ever happens... Thank you though!

Bump! Brother in law got laid off. Has 3 kids in trying to help him out! Has mine, lime plant, construction and operator experience. Bham Alabama

Not sure if he's up to relocating but Amtrak is hiring up here in Pa, Md, Ny, De and Nj area. Like CHASMAN9 said, railroading brings awesome benefits and good pay. Just keep an eye out on their website. New jobs posted almost daily.

wannabe said:
Bump! Brother in law got laid off. Has 3 kids in trying to help him out! Has mine, lime plant, construction and operator experience. Bham Alabama

pm sent

He came to my office while I was out and put in an application and talked with the Head Honcho Bossman. Let's see where it goes from there. :dblthumb: