• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jobless in AZ

what a frickin w/e of mayhem. Holy ****.

did die hard and matrix on friday as mentioned with 7 rigs.

on saturday after a late start we did twisted, both collaterol damages (lower and upper) and anaconda with 3 rigs on twisted and conda. I actually did both c/d's bowed out of conda cos I cut a tire bad on c/d II right the end not payin attention. :mad:

and did both colaterol damages again, lower terminator, and anhialator today with 6 rigs.

major carnage today. 3 of the rigs came home in front wheel drive.

will update as soon as I can get through all the vids and pics.

i have prolly 150 pics from saturday and today and about 25 vids from both days. nothing for saturday cos the memory card on the camera was full and couldn't clean out til saturday night.

have a bunch more on brads and brads cameras. :redneck:

Cool--sounds like you had a good trip. Did you guys get a chance to do outer limits?

Didn't run that trail, I'll do some research to find out why not, if i remember correctly it's an easier trail and I wanted to keep these guys on the "buggy" oriented type stuff.

WHo have you been talking to :eeek:

huh?

I hang with the guys that put most of the trails in up there. we know where they all are?

I'll do some research and see? besides I can't show them all the good stuff at once, gotta leave something to show them next time? :fawkdancesmiley:

Cool--sounds like you had a good trip. Did you guys get a chance to do outer limits?

Lets see...

Rolled into the lake bed around 4am Sunday and we caught a few hours sleep before hitting Back Door, Resolution & Sledge.

Monday we ran Wrecking Ball, Upper & Lower Big Johnson and Jack.

Tuesday it was Bender Alley, Aftershock, started up Claw and hit FOH. FOH is just plain sick.

Wednesday was Outer Limits, Sun Bonnet Pass and Highway 20. Hwy 20 is pretty bad ass, short but sweet.

We screwed around on the dunes a bit as well which is always fun for cleaing the sand outa your crack later and with the little GPS I bought for the trip I found that the pos does 65 across the desert :redneck: