• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Joes Hardline Custom Buggy Shakedown ride 11/4/07

P

If its free, its P
Great weather, great folks, and great rigs. Couldnt have been a better shakedown ride thumb.gif

we rolled deep with some SICK rigs that would make any wheeler drool

The maid of honor first... she shoulda wore white, she was a virgin.

DSC00362.jpg

T.B.F.B.TJ.A ( The baddest full body TJ around )

Fresh off the current diet plan..
DSC00367.jpg

gettin started
DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

John G puttin in work on a the real launching pad... ( we decided its a rear steer only trail.. LOL )
DSC00379.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

Yea he pulled this line !! SICK :eek:

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

Unfortunatly everyone and there brother has access to the Gdale trails. This fact and the fact you see crap like this along with public ignorance
in general, well..... are you really surprised that public trails get closed so often :mad:

DSC00398.jpg

The crew..
DSC00424.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

We ran into Mike Ward and Curtis ( the new TrentFab 3 seater buggy.. ) and they rolled with for a few trails. Great guys with great rigs !! thumb.gif

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

For a first outting Joes buggy did really well. He only had small tweaks to look and it performed great ;D

Looks like y'all had a good time. Wish I could've made it home faster from Tuscaloosa.

front bumpstop slide up in the can...

it likes to spit PS fluid when bound up by driver ( :flipoff1: )

Lil tunin still needed with the engine...

heck thats all I can think of, Joe ????

P said:
Im really diggin the newest setup on your junk Matt... it looks slim and sessay :eat:

Thanks dude, she still has some weight to shed! **** I need to drop 40lbs from the driver also :eek:

Can't wait till you get the new buggy out on the trails in 08!

**** man, if thats all.......thats not too bad for a buggy build that went together fairly fast.

Matt, I will agree....even though it is a jeep, it is lookin good! :flipper: :drinkers:

Brian

Latest posts