• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kids suspension seat

mckeddie

My 9 year old loves going wheeling w me. The current rig has a set of corbeauS in it, and she straps in pretty good in them. Rig I'm getting has a set of Kirkys and doesn't have the headroom for full size corbeauS for an adult. I'm wanting to get a smaller youth size suspension seat for her and make some brackets to mount it when she goes w me after pulling the Kirky.

Does anyone still make a youth size seat? I've been looking the last few days, and have come up empty handed. I know they used to make them, I almost bought a set for the old jeep.

I spoke with prp at the 2015 offroad expo in Louisville and they told me that they were no longer making the kids booster or the smaller version of their comp seat. They do have a premier lite that is 2" smaller than their normal seats. So that could work out for you.

BS Sand I believe is the name. I think they make a kid seat. Can't find it on there site. I have been looking for seats for the RZR and I'm fairly sure that is who made the seat I seen.

Re:

Insurance reasons is what I was told. Buy them as soon as you see them for sale.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

I heard insurance reasons as well at the expo

Here is the only one I found on their site: http://www.prpseats.com/product/preteen-suspension-seat/

Measurements-Preteen-570x750.jpg

Our Premier Suspension Seat scaled down for smaller riders.
Custom built in 2 weeks.
2? shorted in all dimensions from the Premier High Back. Designed for smaller riders.

Guess I should have took the one that was in the rig I just bought. I told the guy to keep it because I didn't have a need for it. I didn't realize what a rare and precious commodity it was. laughing1