• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kirkey seat replacement options?

mckeddie

Got a new buggy, and it has a set of kirkeys currently in it. I hate kirkeys (plus my fat ass won't fit in these), and am looking for a set of lower profile seats to replace them with. Loved my old suspension seats, but don't think I'm going to wedge a set of them in this. I could recline them, but then my knees will be in the dash bar.

I found a set of pro car sport series. Anyone ever seen or run a set of these? They look about 100x more comfortable, and look like they will fit height wise.

http://www.jegs.com/p/Scat/Procar-Pro-Sport-Series-1790-Seats/1558364/10002/-1

Any other options out there?

I haven't ran the pro car seats yet but I just ordered a set for a rzr build I got going on . They are a little tight on me I'm 6,4 280lbs im gonna use a port a power to open them up a little and i think they will be fine..

I've never seen a set in a buggy. I'm just wondering how comfortable they are. Can't be worse than the kirkeys.

Not sure they will completely fit where you want them or your needs but PRP makes an awesome seat! The wife and I love the ones in my buggy

toreadorranger said:
We ran the corbeau equivalent (forza) in a Endurance car and it was pretty comfortable for a 15hr race

I have these in my jeep and they are pretty comfortable and hold a pretty big guy and they hold you in very well

I'm 5,10 and the 205 lbs. I sat in those Pro Car seats at Summit a few days ago. They were tight on my hips. I like the fact that the seat belt holes were in the right place. My Baja SS seats are to short.

Pineygroveoffroad said:
Which Kirkeys do you have? I maybe interested in them if you wanna sell em.

20 degree economy oval track i believe is what they're called. Kirkey part # 09400. Only 1 has the cover, that one also has foam on it.