• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kirkey seats

MSimpson

can anyone tell me is there a best fit for kirkey seats in a 09 rzr s or a better choice, mainly looking for side support and 4 point harness

I would never put kirkeys in a rzr. As much as you bottom out and hit the skid plate your back will kill you. Get some nice suspension seats. My twisted stitch holds on in pretty good.
2011-05-23202744.jpg

COPPERHEAD42 said:
I would never put kirkeys in a rzr. As much as you bottom out and hit the skid plate your back will kill you. Get some nice suspension seats. My twisted stitch holds on in pretty good.
2011-05-23202744.jpg

not much different than in a crawler. kirkeys are stupid but some people love em.

tim cameron runs kirkeys in his razor im planning on it as i do not jump mine at all just trail ride and the factory seats are not big enough for my big ass

TOYTOACRAWLERS said:
tim cameron runs kirkeys in his razor im planning on it as i do not jump mine at all just trail ride and the factory seats are not big enough for my big ass

I thought kirkeys were only for small dudes, they make fat guy sizes?

You will hate yourself if you put those stupid seats in your RZR. Get suspension seats....hell, if you are too big for the stock seats then you can get a bench seat so you can "lap" over the side....or you could stop eating fried chicken and gravy 5 times a week and start drinking light beer :D