• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired KMC Wheels & Wrangler Parts Aluminum V8 Radiator

taCostand

Rock Junkie.
New in box KMC Addicts 8x6.5 Lug 17x9.5 - 600.00
90 YJ the tub has been comp cut, Tj and YJ grills Full Doors needs hood and windshield frame. Has clean title. Springs stretched to 107" wheels base. Frame setup for LS needs minor work. 1000.00
Aluminum radiator for Tj for v8 conversion from jegs- 350.00
CJ/YJ Half doors in excellent condition with blackSoft tops, Zippers are a little stiff but work. 250.00
Sound Bar Grey in color 50.00
YJ Gas tank / like new, it was an OEM replacement only a few years old - 100.00

2014-07-03192440.jpg

IMG_20140609_221317.jpg

IMG_20140609_221332.jpg

IMG_20140612_215543.jpg

Call/text 6063108370

Re: 1tons, LS engine, KMC wheels

5.3 or 6.0 ?

Is that driver drop? Hard to tell in the pictures but I thought gm was passenger drop

The first picture is for motor reference only the diffs with the jeep and for sale are passenger drop GM 1 TONS. that was the only motor picture I had... :fish:

taCostand said:
The first picture is for motor reference only the diffs with the jeep and for sale are passenger drop GM 1 TONS. that was the only motor picture I had wasn't going to post it but apparently some people don't know what a Silverado motor looks like... :fish:
This is a interesting statement questioning ones motor knowledge

Motor, Trans, Transfer SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. :spin:

Make some offers on the rest.

Motor Sold. Id like to sale the tub and frame. Frame is setup at the engine bay for a LS motor. Leaf springs are setup for 107" wheels base. Tub has a lot of bondo in it and its cracking out. Has a 100% Clean title 1990 YJ. The YJ belly pan has been modified to mount a TH400 or TH350 transmission but will need some bracing up done before actually riding. Make some offers I got 2K on it but I'll really help someone out on it. Have hood but it Is rough and have a perfect YJ grill and a good TJ grill.

The one tons are pending sale but first come first serve. I have a 69 chevy long wheels base frame that these axles came off. I can install back on them and sale that whole unit for 2K if a person would be interested.

There is no body. You get chassis suspension axles and driveshaft's. It would need a body, motor, trans, transfer. As far as the chassis/suspension/axles it is all in really great shape.

Re: 1tons, Poison Spyder, KMC wheels

I was there picking up the motor, transmission and transfer case and saw the long wheel base truck frame and axles. Everything is like he said in great shape. Didn't know it was a 69 Chevy frame I would have made an offer on it. I should have asked.

Re: 1tons, Poison Spyder, KMC wheels

Thanks Mike86, Hope you had a easy trip home and got thru Somerset with no traffic stops lol!

69 Chevy Frame and 1Tons SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.