• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Knoxville, TN(or around / near Lenoir City) Where to buy nitrous?

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
So Pep Boys on Kingston Pike was the most local place I know to get NAWZ..........until about a month ago. They're outta the game now.

Does anyone here know where to get it now BESIDES Hot Rod Barn? I'd like to find it a lil closer if I could. I've gone on Holley's site for Refiller's, but was wondering if anyone knew a guy that knew a guy that knows a guy that races that fills'em. My original hook up was a muffler place in Loudon but he's outta the game now, then there was a racer in Lenoir City that filled them but he's out the game too.

Uuuuuughhhh.......white people problems....

Rick off of Watt has it or what pholmann said. Rick does have a very nice race shop but not the kinda money you and pholmann have

Re: Re: Knoxville, TN(or around / near Lenoir City) Where to buy nitrous?

fordcontraption01 said:
I've got two full bottles on the shelf :smoke:
Where'd you get them filled? I'm jus trying to avoid Hot Rod Barn. Not due to a bad place....jus drive time.

fordcontraption01 said:
I always got mine from hot rod barn it always seemed to hit harder.
****....guess I'll need 2 bottles....the big ones.

I hate driving into Knoxville :mad:

Re:

I'll sell you a refill setup for $250, it comes with the big tank, line, and refrigerant scale.
When you run out you get the big bottle swapped out at a welding supply

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re:

I'm not a welder (more of a Flux core grinder).....where are welding shops? Do I jus Google "welding" near me and any shop will sell it?

Alright....jus keeps getting better ...

Got a place hop/skip/jump that does the big bottle n20 thing....but he said there's a national shortage on n20. Fuuuuuuuck. Plant shut down and most likely hot rod barn is out too.

Nice guy I talked with at...
c7951b17fd206b27db648d738523c003.jpg

I have a big bottle I swap so I can fill the 10 pounders at home. Took it in before Christmas and the place I use still haven't gotten anymore in as of last week.

BUG-E J said:
I have a big bottle I swap so I can fill the 10 pounders at home. Took it in before Christmas and the place I use still haven't gotten anymore in as of last week.
Guy at that place said he has heard of current 100lb bottles selling for $1250 :mad: :'(

tonybolton said:
Guy at that place said he has heard of current 100lb bottles selling for $1250 :mad: :'(
Holy ****. I got 2 10 pound bottles with about 2 pounds each in them. Maybe I need to sell them!

Latest posts