• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Tacoma

Talked to larry last night--he was going 45 different directions

Nice work guys---damn wish I was closer otherwise you would have to chase me out every night,lol...

Talked to larry last night--he was going 45 different directions

Nice work guys---damn wish I was closer otherwise you would have to chase me out every night,lol...

Seattle isnt to far from you.....the ferry goes right to the street there on. Not to far at all crashy poo. You better go help.:D

Seattle isnt to far from you.....the ferry goes right to the street there on. Not to far at all crashy poo. You better go help.:D

Ya--but ferry ride is 1 hour each way--along with the hour drive to seattle--4 hours a day :puke:

Well working with fractured ribs and torn cartilege really brings the suck, so progress has been slower than I would have liked, but roughly three days left and we are waiting for torque converter, drive flanges, drive lines, mass airflow sensor and some other items.
We received the incorrect top coils so we are a little taller than we wanted, but still need to add some stuff so we may be okay.

ssl21990aw0.jpg

ssl21991bu2.jpg

Did you guys get the inner shaft issue resolved yet?

Yes, sent them back to Doug and he turned them down a bit more in the spline area, they fit correctly now.

As for the ribs, we were screwing around in the shop and Shawn bear hugged me until I heard some crunching noises in my side, sore for a day then Holy crap worst pain I have felt, went to ER for a few hours with slight fracture, torn cartilege and torn muscles.

excuse me for being blunt. how much has this build cost in labor, how much and what was donated, and why are people sponsering a rookie?

total price?
total freebies?
how about a list of who put out what and why??

Yes, sent them back to Doug and he turned them down a bit more in the spline area, they fit correctly now.

As for the ribs, we were screwing around in the shop and Shawn bear hugged me until I heard some crunching noises in my side, sore for a day then Holy crap worst pain I have felt, went to ER for a few hours with slight fracture, torn cartilege and torn muscles.

Damn Pat.....if i can help ya out let me know.Ill come up and do what ever. Well work on the rig that is.

excuse me for being blunt. how much has this build cost in labor, how much and what was donated, and why are people sponsering a rookie?

total price?
total freebies?

I will Larry disclose whatever monetary amount he wants to, but he has gotten very little for free actually.
Yes, a lot of companies have given him a break on parts (racer & competitor programs) and we are giving him a deal on the labor.
Why, it is a huge event and people want to be involved with it for one. Larry is a young guy and very passionate about doing this, so he has sold many of his other toys and come up with money for parts w/o hesitation. He flew done to the Offroad Expo this last year just to meet people face to face and sell himself on why helping him will benefit them, not just calling around asking for free stuff.
There are a lot of companies that want to help out with the new kid on the block, he could be the next big thing in racing and they are there from the start.

Well working with fractured ribs and torn cartilege really brings the suck, so progress has been slower than I would have liked, but roughly three days left and we are waiting for torque converter, drive flanges, drive lines, mass airflow sensor and some other items.
We received the incorrect top coils so we are a little taller than we wanted, but still need to add some stuff so we may be okay.

ssl21990aw0.jpg

ssl21991bu2.jpg

The back end looks sweet.. nice color too :awesomework:

I will Larry disclose whatever monetary amount he wants to, but he has gotten very little for free actually.
Yes, a lot of companies have given him a break on parts (racer & competitor programs) and we are giving him a deal on the labor.
Why, it is a huge event and people want to be involved with it for one. Larry is a young guy and very passionate about doing this, so he has sold many of his other toys and come up with money for parts w/o hesitation. He flew done to the Offroad Expo this last year just to meet people face to face and sell himself on why helping him will benefit them, not just calling around asking for free stuff.
There are a lot of companies that want to help out with the new kid on the block, he could be the next big thing in racing and they are there from the start.

nice response :beer:

Go Pat Go!!!

for those wondering, like Pat said, Larry is a very devoted guy.

Good luck Larry.

Crash, we expect that youll be able to hold a camera in one hand while you help navigate with the other.

:awesomework:

Go Pat Go!!!

for those wondering, like Pat said, Larry is a very devoted guy.

Good luck Larry.

Crash, we expect that youll be able to hold a camera in one hand while you help navigate with the other.

:awesomework:

If Crash is holding a camera in one hand, controlling the navigation with the other, how is he gonna hold on for his life.

total price?
total freebies?

jealousy sucks huh? dont hate hater.:flipoff: :flipoff: